Harvest Time? A little help here!

• Thread starter Rimzytfa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rimzytfa

Hello everyone!

I was looking at my plant trichomes and supriswly found a lot of brown ones already in week 9(day1).

Looking at trichomes the plant seems ready (I guess?) but somehow the entire look of the plant doesn’t seem like it to me.

Since I’m not a master on this a little help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Harvest time a little help here
Harvest time a little help here 2
Harvest time a little help here 3
Harvest time a little help here 5
Harvest time a little help here 6
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
If your looking at the trichs on the leaf’s that will throw you off.

The trichs on the leaf’s always get amber before the buds do.

There’s a lot off food left in the plant and it kinda looks like it’s got quite a few weeks left. As gnick put it not ready to harvest yet

Looking nice btw should fatten up and start budding nicely. That said you might want to back off on the n a little not loads but it does look like it’s had enough n for a bit 🙂

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

There’s a lot off food left in the plant and it kinda looks like it’s got quite a few weeks left. As gnick put it not ready to harvest yet

Looking nice btw should fatten up and start budding nicely. That said you might want to back off on the n a little not loads but it does look like it’s had enough n for a bit

R

Rimzytfa

Looking nice btw should fatten up and start budding nicely. That said you might want to back off on the n a little not loads but it does look like it’s had enough n for a bit 🙂
Yes , i have noticed it and I already stopped with the N. My only concern was about the thricomes. In some of the leafs.

First time I get browns so early.

StalkerAF

StalkerAF

Looking damn good! Agreed with Gmix and would guess another 2-4 weeks easily. I found this is the time to be very patient and to keep letting it doing its thing and let it mature properly. Also would be a great time to start dosing with little UV light to keep you occupied while waiting patiently. I have found that UV light helps tighten up those buds and seems to make the colas stickier! Have fun

StalkerAF

StalkerAF

Looking damn good! Agreed with Gmix and would guess another 2-4 weeks easily. I found this is the time to be very patient and let it keep doing its thing and let it mature properly. Also would be a great time to stay dosing

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yes , i have noticed it and I already stopped with the N. My only concern was about the thricomes. In some of the leafs.

First time I get browns so early.
Yeah I saw the leaf’s had a bit of amber witch is early I must admit however take no notice of the trichs on the leaf’s they don’t mean that much it’s the buds were the eye should be. Reckon that’s gonna be a weighty one when it’s finished.
as others said it’s got a few weeks to go
Enjoy the adventure bud it always throws up a few surprises 🙂

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Hello everyone!

I was looking at my plant trichomes and supriswly found a lot of brown ones already in week 9(day1).

Looking at trichomes the plant seems ready (I guess?) but somehow the entire look of the plant doesn’t seem like it to me.

Since I’m not a master on this a little help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
This is why I look at the maturity of the whole plant to determine when to harvest. All the other criteria are good too.....everything should be taken into consideration. But quite often plants don't "bloom and die". They bloom in stages. Sure, the flowers/calyxes from the first bloom start to mature........but then it puts out new flowers, it blooms again. More white hairs, new calyxes......so what to do? Let her bloom again, and again. The whole plant isn't ready yet. To try to look for how many hairs have turned, or scope out amber resin heads......what we're trying to do is look for a reason to harvest. We want to confirm what we want to do.

Instead, let it bloom, keep it going, be patient. Try waiting until it stops blooming. It's not like it's going to bloom and die at the same time. Look at the whole plant and wait until the whole plant is finished blooming.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Some phenos just take forever... you could have two different plants from the same seed pile/order. Tough when just growing one plant out to to catch that. At week 9 and the way it looks, probably a 14 week grow like them landrace sativas.

R

Rimzytfa

Yeah I saw the leaf’s had a bit of amber witch is early I must admit however take no notice of the trichs on the leaf’s they don’t mean that much it’s the buds were the eye should be. Reckon that’s gonna be a weighty one when it’s finished.
as others said it’s got a few weeks to go
Enjoy the adventure bud it always throws up a few surprises 🙂

IMG 0021
IMG 0020
IMG 0019
IMG 0016
IMG 0017
IMG 0018
IMG 0008
IMG 0005

R

Rimzytfa

Hey guys!

1st of all , many thanks for all your help.

So, I have waited a few more weeks and this is the result at the moment. I was a bit surprised because it seems that then plant trew some more white pistils now that I’m really close to harvest her (prob 1.5 weeks more).

Is this a normal behaviour?

IMG 0250
IMG 0253
IMG 0252
IMG 0251
IMG 0248
IMG 0245
IMG 0244
IMG 0241
IMG 0242
IMG 0240
IMG 0262

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Hey guys!

So, I have waited a few more weeks and this is the result at the moment. I was a bit surprised because it seems that then plant trew some more white pistils now that I’m really close to harvest her (prob 1.5 weeks more).

View attachment 1996944View attachment 1996945View attachment 1996946View attachment 1996947View attachment 1996948View attachment 1996949View attachment 1996950View attachment 1996951View attachment 1996952View attachment 1996953View attachment 1996954
Looking good and normal.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey guys!

View attachment 1996944View attachment 1996945View attachment 1996946View attachment 1996947View attachment 1996948View attachment 1996949View attachment 1996950View attachment 1996951View attachment 1996952View attachment 1996953View attachment 1996954
Yea looking good man them white pistols is just a final push it’s where u get a lot of your weight from that’s why it pays not to harvest early good job mate they lookin awesome👍

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Way to be patient and not pull early. Nice grow!! Can’t see trichs, but appears like you are entering the finish zone!✊🏼

Top Bottom