Harvest time in the roach cave :)

• Thread starter roach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roach

roach

well its that wonderfull time again, this was a mother selection run, all the plants are from clones I saved from various seedgrows, and now it was time to narrow them down to the actual keepers :)

Think I´ll just start with posting the pictures and then fill more text in later, I have wanted to make this post for some time, but everytime I got to the actual writing I got stuck, rolled a joint and got too stoned :p

So I will start it off with Pakistani Chitral Kush from Cannabiogen, it was the first one ready to harvest, I had kept 2 phenos, both very purple, one had popcorn buds and the other foxtail buds, I ended up keeping the popcorn one as it just looked better, tastet better and was easier to trim, but it also yielded a bit less, but quality first

Pheno 1 before the chop

Harvest time in the roach cave
Harvest time in the roach cave 2
Harvest time in the roach cave 3

and after the chop :)

Lilla 004
Lilla 006
Lilla 007
Lilla 009
Lilla 015

roach

roach

And now we move on to the more lethal stuff, White Fire! I love the taste of this plant, and its so damn potent, the one I kept only stretched ½-1 time during flower, where most of the others did 2-3 times stretch, its not the one with the biggest yield, although the difference between phenos arent that great, but without a doubt its the most potent of all the wifi I grew (started with 28), I had 7 clones and they where harvested between day 52 and 57
25 02 14 hst 004

most of the above is whitefire

25 02 14 hst 027
25 02 14 hst 029
25 02 14 hst 032
25 02 14 hst 033
25 02 14 hst 035
25 02 14 hst 039

DAT

DAT

Simply Marveeeelusss Roach, so pretty! Congratulations on the beautiful Harvest.Sorry and sad to here about pheno #2 with the male flowers, hopefully you can get some nice concentrate out of her, man I would to make some purple hash out of that. So tell me about the taste, is it like a fine wine? what does it smells like , grape jelly? and does it get you high as a bird/ have a nice weekend roachy!:D

roach

roach

And then we have reserva privada Headband aka Sour Kush, I love her too, not as photogenic as the wifi but she´s so tasty, and I love her high, totaly fucks up my balance, everytime I smoke her im bouncing into things :p
The yields looks to be a bit low though, I topped her the last time and I will for sure be doing that again next time

Headband hst 001
Headband hst 004
Headband hst 011
Headband hst 017

more pictures will come of her later

roach

roach

Simply Marveeeelusss Roach, so pretty! Congratulations on the beautiful Harvest.Sorry and sad to here about pheno #2 with the male flowers, hopefully you can get some nice concentrate out of her, man I would to make some purple hash out of that. So tell me about the taste, is it like a fine wine? what does it smells like , grape jelly? and does it get you high as a bird/ have a nice weekend roachy!:D

Thanks DAT :)

I dont mind too much about pheno 2, I dont realy like foxtail buds, pheno 1 was just a much more beautifull plant, and I did spot it before any damage where done :)
its realy hard to describe the taste, but there are some notes of blackberry, red wine and pine, doesnt taste like any of the current strains on the market (atleast the ones I have smoked) but I think the taste experience is very subjective, its not the most potent compared to whitefire, but its great for daytime smoking, I like it alot and will keep her in the garden for a long time, I do plan on reversing her and pollinate all my mothers with her, just for fun :)

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Nice work man looks beautiful up in here. The wifi looks like some stanky danky but im in pure cannabliss over the pakistani chitral. Someone call 911 this guys on FIRE.

Different

Different

Lovin those dark purples from the PCK. For someone like myself, who is not a heavy smoker, I love those sorts of plants!

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Great stuff in here!!!

Sure glad ive got the white fire seeds too,
and all the rest are fire also man!
Enjoy the smokes..
Lg

Top Bottom