Harvest time? Or Heat stress?

• Thread starter jaimars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaimars

jaimars

So I’ve been looking at the trichomes and she looks ready to me but this is my first grow so I could be wrong! I already started flushing her which may have been a mistake. I believe she is growing new white pistols because of heat stress she experienced also my buds are looking/growing a little weird....this would be week 10 flower strain is crystal!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
hard to see trichome color but I do see the start of foxtailing. How high above the plant is your light? Thats usually the cause.

jaimars

jaimars

Horrible first go lol she is fluffy and airy not dense buds at all but I’ve learned a lot still have 3 autos in the tent! Hoping to do better with those....any advice or tips would be appreciated!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Density comes with any of these things:
  • Plant health
  • Strain/phenotype
  • Lollipopping
  • Lst/topping (but topping isn't a good idea on autos)
  • Nutrients
  • Ph
  • Grow enviroment (humidity, temps, co2, lighting, air circulation...)

linde

linde

The 3 G's of cannabis cultivation. Genetics, Genetics and Genetics. Also watch that your temps don't get too high. That will lead to light airy buds with no resin. And make sure the plants get enough light.

jaimars

jaimars

The 3 G's of cannabis cultivation. Genetics, Genetics and Genetics. Also watch that your temps don't get too high. That will lead to light airy buds with no resin. And make sure the plants get enough light.
It gets super hot where I live but now winter is in affect I can avoid heat stress

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It gets super hot where I live but now winter is in affect I can avoid heat stress
Consider getting an ac for the tent. It'll be payed off in higher yields within a year.

jaimars

jaimars

try keeping your light cycle on at night and off during the day. it will balance out temps better.
That’s how I was running them but when it’s constantly 108+ It didn’t make much a difference....hot even at night

jaimars

jaimars

damn it man. I only do indoors during winter months for the same reasons. gets way too hot in my grow room any other time of the year.
The other ppl in the house complain when I turn the ac too far down so it sucks

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm in Canada and my light basically doesn't produce any heat at all so without a heater my temps are around 16-21 c which is 60-70 I think. but during the winter it gets to -35 sometimes outdoors.

jaimars

jaimars

I'm in Canada and my light basically doesn't produce any heat at all so without a heater my temps are around 16-21 c which is 60-70 I think. but during the winter it gets to -35 sometimes outdoors.
That sounds like good growing conditions! I can’t wait to work out the kinks and get it just right....hoping my autos are 10x better

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
That sounds like good growing conditions! I can’t wait to work out the kinks and get it just right....hoping my autos are 10x better
Pretty good for indoor growing but outdoors it's hard cuz by harvest the temps are down to 10 c or lower during the night.

jaimars

jaimars

Pretty good for indoor growing but outdoors it's hard cuz by harvest the temps are down to 10 c or lower during the night.
I prefer indoor grow cause I live in wooded area lots of trees and bugs and package thieves so I know they would steal my grow

Top Bottom