Harvest Time!

• Thread starter Kleinstein
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks! It doesn’t smell like that. It smells like how I remember my brothers Afghani smelling when I was younger. Just that super Dank smell. Not too skunky but just skunky enough with some

lol. Idk. This is what it looked like about 10 days ago. It was just starting to get purple on the sugar leaves and nipples. Then it just traveled up the buds as they matured. I did some tweaking on temps to try and impact color. I think it helped for sure. They are in week 12 now. I wanted to harvest at 8 weeks lol. It could also be the stress. I put them through hell a few weeks ago when I freaked out and flushed the shit out of em way too early. Then put me back on nutrients. Now flushing again. They don’t know wtf is happening haha.

I hear you bro I've done little color tweaking myself :) thanks for sharing the pic definitely enter it, it's a contender!
20190307 201637

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That’s super beautiful! How was it I. Terms of smoke?
Thanks its GPS Gunslinger its mother was green; The smoke was alright nothing special. The top buds were purple and black but some of the smaller bottom ones were purple and gold like that one

Kleinstein

Kleinstein

Post here,
Thanks! Maybe my medicine is getting to me, but when I follow the link I don't see a place to post a new thread. I just see the main thread from the moderator and a bunch of posts below it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks! Maybe my medicine is getting to me, but when I follow the link I don't see a place to post a new thread. I just see the main thread from the moderator and a bunch of posts below it.
Scroll to the bottom, there you will find your holy grail:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom