Harvest today really low rh

• Thread starter Dwman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dwman420

Dwman420

So I live in Ontario and its super dry here in the winter. I am to harvest today and im super scared of it drying out too fast I did a run just before Christmas and I put it in my wedryer which worked good in the fall because it was humid but just before Christmas that one was dry in 1 day ruining the taste and smell. I'm wondering if I put it in the wedryer and than into a black garbage bag seal and monitor rh?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Just dry it in the tent normally but add a bucket of water with papertowels over the sides like a wick. Also add some wet papertowels inside the intake vent almost blocking it off completely but not quite. That's what I'm doing right now and I'm getting around 45-50%. I live in Ontario as well.

Dwman420

Dwman420

Just dry it in the tent normally but add a bucket of water with papertowels over the sides like a wick. Also add some wet papertowels inside the intake vent almost blocking it off completely but not quite. That's what I'm doing right now and I'm getting around 45-50%. I live in Ontario as well.
I wanted to do that but I need to free up my tent I have 2 other autos that exploded and are now touching the light in my veg cupboard lol

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How's the rh in the veg cupboard?
No exhaust fan in it?

Dwman420

Dwman420

How's the rh in the veg cupboard?
No exhaust fan in it?
There is an intake to keep the light cool they don't usually smell so I didnt bother with exhaust the in take is strong enough it comes out of the cupboard door though rh in there is only 28 but I could probably get it up to 35 or so only thing is probably too much weed to hang in there so I was thinking of either putting it in there in my wedryer and keep the humidity up as much as possible (I probably won't hit 50% rh) or hang it in the corner of my room with a humidifier going and a bag around it or something to hold onto the humidity from the plant? If I was to do the bag I would open it every so often. And attach a rh meter to the bag. Sorry to bother just dont want my weed to crumble after a day like last time this will be my best run yet and I dont want to ruin to lol

Dwman420

Dwman420

There is an intake to keep the light cool they don't usually smell so I didnt bother with exhaust the in take is strong enough it comes out of the cupboard door though rh in there is only 28 but I could probably get it up to 35 or so only thing is probably too much weed to hang in there so I was thinking of either putting it in there in my wedryer and keep the humidity up as much as possible (I probably won't hit 50% rh) or hang it in the corner of my room with a humidifier going and a bag around it or something to hold onto the humidity from the plant? If I was to do the bag I would open it every so often. And attach a rh meter to the bag. Sorry to bother just dont want my weed to crumble after a day like last time this will be my best run yet and I dont want to ruin to lol

Dwman420

Dwman420

Update i went with the wedryer just put more stalk than usual super happy with it massive buds for the first time finally im at 53% inside of it have a humidifier in the room with it smells sp good

20210205 121939
20210205 130439
smaccio

smaccio

Update i went with the wedryer just put more stalk than usual super happy with it massive buds for the first time finally im at 53% inside of it have a humidifier in the room with it smells sp good
Hi - I just ran into this thread on a "wedry" search. May I ask your opinion of the wedryer? I'm thinking of using one.

Ponky

Ponky

When it's dry and I don't want my shit drying too fast I just pile it up instead of spread it out on the screen. Keep it in there curing tent a couple weeks like that.

Top Bottom