Harvest yet?

• Thread starter NewGrower19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NewGrower19

Blue Dream. Not sure how much longer she needs. Her trichomes look ready and some are even all amber on some sugar leaves. It’s my first growing and I’ve had her flowering since June 19.

Harvest yet
Harvest yet 2
Harvest yet 3
Harvest yet 4
Harvest yet 5
TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

noooooooooooooooooooo! blue dream is on of those strains that can go 50 or 90 days depending on phenotype, and you are only approaching 60. Your trichromes dont even look mature. If i had to guess you have a couple weeks left

N

NewGrower19

noooooooooooooooooooo! blue dream is on of those strains that can go 50 or 90 days depending on phenotype, and you are only approaching 60. Your trichromes dont even look mature. If i had to guess you have a couple weeks left
Am I close enough to start flushing now?

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

Am I close enough to start flushing now?
like i said, by naked eye view I am just guessing, but judging with what I have maybea week and a half flush for a week, then look at with a microscope and go by the trichromes, either amber or cloudy depending on what your looking for

G

Godfthrfarm

I love blue dream and those r not ready yet sorry...u will know they r ready when lola is hard as a rock and 90% of hairs r golden and few white hairs but the hard ass kola and your done my blues went til Sept 20 or so ...enjoy it's looking beautiful u did well ...

Cannabizz

Cannabizz

Not yet. The flowers fill out more during the last few weeks. So you would be cutting yourself short.

Dan789

Dan789

Patience is the new growers hardest thing to grasp. Several weeks to go grasshopper...
trichome colors on sugar leaves are not what you should be watching to check for completion , color of trichomes on the buds...
No fade, most/all leaves still green, plenty of energy yet to be converted into Bud goodness, weeks to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom