Harvest

• Thread starter Bobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobble

Bobble

am I ready yet trichomes are clear to cloudy. Hard to tell. I only have a 7 power I look. Bottom branches are starting to dry out a bit. Here are some pics

Harvest
Harvest 2
Harvest 3
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Lose the burple lights if you want advice. Without natural light it’s to hard to tell.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Some side view photos of your buds helps more than a top view... and the blue lights make it difficult to see anything useful. How long has it been flowering? It appears to be a Sativa which can flower for 12 weeks or more. The more info the better. FWIW, I rarely use the Trichome method alone to determine "doneness", especially with a Sativa, since they continue to grow slightly as they mature. From what I could make out, you still have a ways to go but it's hard to say for certain without some more pics and info.

Bobble

Bobble

Some side view photos of your buds helps more than a top view... and the blue lights make it difficult to see anything useful. How long has it been flowering? It appears to be a Sativa which can flower for 12 weeks or more. The more info the better. FWIW, I rarely use the Trichome method alone to determine "doneness", especially with a Sativa, since they continue to grow slightly as they mature. From what I could make out, you still have a ways to go but it's hard to say for certain without some more pics and info.
Ok t

IMG 20191014 175823
IMG 20191014 175846 1
IMG 20191014 175833
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks like it could still go for another week or two, in my opinion. The buds look nice but need to swell up a little more. Often, when it is fully finsihed flowering, the plant will start to produce single bladed leaves near the ends of the buds, which also get a little more pointed at the tips. Once it swells a little more, you will be ready. If you took it down now, I think the buds would shrivel up to nothing. I think that I get most of my flavor and size in the last few weeks of flowering. In my opinion, it is always better to cut down later than sooner... at least you know that you are getting the maximum amount of buds for the plant's age!

Bobble

Bobble

It looks like it could still go for another week or two, in my opinion. The buds look nice but need to swell up a little more. Often, when it is fully finsihed flowering, the plant will start to produce single bladed leaves near the ends of the buds, which also get a little more pointed at the tips. Once it swells a little more, you will be ready. If you took it down now, I think the buds would shrivel up to nothing. I think that I get most of my flavor and size in the last few weeks of flowering. In my opinion, it is always better to cut down later than sooner... at least you know that you are getting the maximum amount of buds for the plant's age!
Thanks

Bobble

Bobble

Should I trim off the dried up branches on the bottom

Top Bottom