• Thread starter kingkam1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kingkam1988

kingkam1988

Should I harvest 10 weeks into flowering sugar leaves getting crispy

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

The tricoms coloration is the surefire way to know when to harvest but if you don't have a 420 scope a general rule of thumb would be indica ready 8-9 weeks sativa 10-12.would def invest into a 420 scope though because harvesting to early/late degrades the quality/flavor/high etc..hope that helps:)
I know about trichomes but I didn't know if I waited Longer would it rot my buds my sugar leafs are getting crispy all my water leafs are already gone didn't want to burn my buds up

germinator

germinator

I know about trichomes but I didn't know if I waited Longer would it rot my buds my sugar leafs are getting crispy all my water leafs are already gone didn't want to burn my buds up
If she's done taking up her water your buds are ready.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

if your leaves are crispy you are doing something wrong and in no way is an indicator of the proper harvest window.
towards the end of their maturation cycle your plants should fade like trees entering fall/winter. the process is called sennescence.

R

rascali

If she's done taking up her water your buds are ready.

I really, really hate when people answer questions with the same crock-of-shit internet lore you've seen repeated ad nauseum since the beginning of time. This guy is not those people, is spot on - ignore the rest...

Latest posts

Top Bottom