Harvested too early, but good lesson learned

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Well as a Noobie I don't mind sharing my mistakes in hopes that someone else gets some info.
2nd time ever growing, I ran 3 Gelato Autos and 3 Bruce Banner Auto. Both my first grow and and this last grow, I struggled weeks 1 through 4 mainly with getting my watering down with Seedling stage. Needless to say I ended up pulling just shy of 12 ounces of bud and a ton of killer trim. I forgot to weigh it but I know I have used up atleast 2 ounces for butter and have 3 ounces left. Needless to say, the Buds looked awesome in the end or so I thought.
Long story short I have severe tremors so checking tricomes is very hard for me and my wife helps me the best I can. I clearly have harvested and trimmed after a total of 105 days. My mind kept saying just wait one more week, but my lack of patience stopped me. So I'm here ro share some pictures of some buds under a microscope my wife got me.. it's clear as day that the teicomes could have used some nose time. The bud is already smoking great, taste great, a real good high but doesn't last long at all. I did the same exact thing my first run with grandaddy purp and thought I would have learned my lesson. Oh well it was a good fun learning run and now I'm 8 days in to my first photo run of Durban Poison. photos. Hope to not make the same mistake

Harvested too early but good lesson learned
Harvested too early but good lesson learned 2
Harvested too early but good lesson learned 3
Harvested too early but good lesson learned 4
Harvested too early but good lesson learned 5
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Thanks man. My wife got me that and the Magic Butter Maker and a new grow light for Christmas lol. Unfortunately I have now details on the make and model so I made a video for you to see the box and maybe find info that might help

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Yes that is it. I love mine. You can take it off the stand and use it it manually to look at Buds on plants but that's where my hands shake too bad. Hope you like it as much as I do

growsince79

growsince79

I only do photo's so I may be wrong. Looks done to me. More amber doesn't make it more potent. If anything, it probably would have been weaker had you waited.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So I went through a few jars last night (spent hours smoking and looking at Buds lol). Some defiently look better then others. I was trying to limit amber, as I specifically wanted the "pick me up" aspect of Bruce Banner. I harvested plants as quickly as 78 days to as long as 91 days amd that's where the microscope really helped me see for myself. It's smokes great and only get better with time I'm sure. Just not a long lasting buzz. The edibles however are FIRE

Latest posts

Top Bottom