Harvesting Suggests

• Thread starter Paperchase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paperchase

Paperchase

Wassup farmers I got a problem um nt hme nw want be till another three weeks I was gne get my gud pal too harvest for me like last yr but he almost got his arm torn off the other day and want be able too do it so I can get my brother too cut the plant but he has no way of drying it and um scared they gne messed up my the tyme I get back .THANKS for any advice

Toaster79

Toaster79

And what is your problem?

I'm having trouble deciphering the jibbrish you wrote and can't really make it through to your question or explanation of your problem.

Also my crystal ball is being repaired

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

And what is your problem?

I'm having trouble deciphering the jibbrish you wrote and can't really make it through to your question or explanation of your problem.

Also my crystal ball is being repaired

Exactly. Ty for putting it so gracefully.

Wed love to help, i just cant tell what your asking my dude? Whats the question?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
He needs help to hang dry and harvest his crop but he's Going to be out of town and doesn't trust his brother to do it properly he also has no place to hang them I think

Paperchase

Paperchase

Thats it!! thanks gravekat303 I bet u was in top five of ur class kml buts thats all um asking sry for all the jibrrish didn't want leave any details out plus cell service is so bad that I have to write fast before I loose it

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/cannabis-harvesting-curing.34/

There's plenty of good resources here, i read up on a lot of different stuff to prepare. If you educate yourself, you'll be able to educate your friend!

Id say water before chopping to get a slower dry, hang it in a room with temps around 60 degrees and ZERO light. dont dry too fast or your bud will smell like hay, and dont cut until your plants are ready. Plenty more to learn, good luck. Stay up. Pce
Gguy

Paperchase

Paperchase

The harvest was planned out well tld u my friend almost got his arm torn off the other day and is still in the hospital so thats where things got off track at and my brother has his wife mother staying with him so I cnt use his place to dry.Wat if I just get him to cut the buds off trim and put them in a jar in the freezer u guys think that wud work ?

Paperchase

Paperchase

Everything is gud nw guys my pal is going too be able too harvest for me after all so thank u all for all the advice .

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Sorry to hear about your friend. Thats a pretty shitty situation and im suprised hes out of the hospital so soon, let alone tending to a garden. Good luck and hope those buds come out okay. + vibes

Paperchase

Paperchase

He will be out early next week he's a hard too put dwn type of guy and its mre like three plants nt a hole gardening but again thanks for all the advice

Top Bottom