has any farmers grown there own tobacco?

• Thread starter pure arghan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pure arghan

has any farmers hear grow there own tobacco indoors, cant get any proper info on growing indoors, would be very greatfull for any info as to do they go on 12/12 to flower? do they veg under 18/6, wot is the smallest pots you can grow in as any info i can find say to put them in a 3gallon pot, far to big for indoors in my opinuin, would also like to know how long it would take to grow inside from seed to chop, thanks in advance :anim_30:

T

TheAngryCook

my local hydro shop used to grow some on a ebb table in the front of the shop i can tell you this. Some strains can get HUGE from what i have seen at least 5-8ft tall.

P

pure arghan

thanks man

hope you can get smaller plants as they would take up to much room, the mean reasion im thinking of growing tobacco is for the anty bug thing ( they have there owen bbilt in inseact repelant and when the plant is dead you can soak the steam in a 100 letter tank of water and the propertys in the stock get adserbed in the water ) so i would have a good speary for my outher plants to keep them little shits off my weed, the outher thing is that i could have good tobacco without the ceamicals and half the cost, thanks for the info :handshake

T

TheAngryCook

i have never heard of that before thats kinda cool. i would like some more info myself haha.

M

moodster

if you use a rizla medium and cross the marijuana and tobacky plant will you get ready rolled spliffs growing from the plant?

P

pure arghan

that would be nice

if you use a rizla medium and cross the marijuana and tobacky plant will you get ready rolled spliffs growing from the plant?

dont know if you could cross the tobacco with a weed plant but if i start growing these i will defnetly try it for the crack, might give the weed a difrent teast or hit??
:damnhippie:

Top Bottom