Has Any One Ever Seen A Timber Spectrum Graph

• Thread starter Shadrock5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shadrock5

Subject says it all , i hear a lot of ppl say timber thos and timber that but for 500 bucks to flowere a 7 sg ft im a little skeptical since they realy dont give info. I emailed and got a link from "dan" that was a 404 error dead end so wtf is everyone so fired up about on fhe timbers I can get 2 optic 1 for less and flower 8 sq ft (so they say but at least they give some par numbers and a spectrum graph to back it up) chinese or not I mean I iust need help understanding why the hype with no real info
Anyone????? Im all ears man just want to learn

Pistils

Pistils

Timber is the retailer, not the manufacturer, which is why you may be having problems finding info.

S

Shadrock5

Ahh i c well still are t most just middlemen and they all have info on spectrum I queas im just looking in the wrong place i should look at the actual diodes and "what not" but i aint that bright when it comes to amps and volts and im totaly confused when someone says the light is more efficient in umoles when its givem less wattage as opposed to raising wattage and getting less ? seems counter intuitive I realy wish some one would say here it is ta-da its the light you been looking for but seems everyone hides something, maybe not on purpose but .... as popular as the timbers are I am stunned some one hasnt run a spectrometer on them.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Subject says it all , i hear a lot of ppl say timber thos and timber that but for 500 bucks to flowere a 7 sg ft im a little skeptical since they realy dont give info. I emailed and got a link from "dan" that was a 404 error dead end so wtf is everyone so fired up about on fhe timbers I can get 2 optic 1 for less and flower 8 sq ft (so they say but at least they give some par numbers and a spectrum graph to back it up) chinese or not I mean I iust need help understanding why the hype with no real info
Anyone????? Im all ears man just want to learn
Did you email him back? He is super helpful and I highly doubt he is hiding anything.

MW7945

MW7945

.... literally just go on google, type in what type of cob it is, the color temp, followed by spectrum.

Ex: Vero 29 3000K Spectrum

Wallah.

MW7945

MW7945

And what on earth are you looking at that's $500 to flower 7 sq ft...?

S

Shadrock5

And what on earth are you looking at that's $500 to flower 7 sq ft...?
Why do you ask that the optic1 does 2x2 and i would need 2 so thats 400 and the qb they are about 380 for 3x3 flower footprint
Migro ( bottom of list so far ) are 265 each and i would need 2 so yeah I figured between 3 and 500 why does that sound like wishfull thinking or could i do better

S

Shadrock5

Did you email him back? He is super helpful and I highly doubt he is hiding anything.
I did he sent a link with 404 dead end no biggy im not that theilled with them i think they are over priced for the footprints you get

MW7945

MW7945

Why do you ask that the optic1 does 2x2 and i would need 2 so thats 400 and the qb they are about 380 for 3x3 flower footprint
Migro ( bottom of list so far ) are 265 each and i would need 2 so yeah I figured between 3 and 500 why does that sound like wishfull thinking or could i do better

Two optic 1 = 108 watts. One "2x2" light from timber would be 200w, with even coverage. If you're trying to cover 7 sq ft, the timber would be MUCH better.

DGP

DGP

They are using citizen COBs, should look like this:
BTW, all the citizen cobs have data sheets here: https://cobkits.com/product-category/cob-chips/citizen/.
1818 90CRIgraph

DGP

DGP

They are using citizen CLU048 COBs. You would be better off getting a Vero 29 fixture from Rapidled.com in my opinion.

Nothing really wrong with the citizen cobs but I like the Luminous and Vero cobs better......

Dee

stp

stp

I just ordered Timber's (5) Daisies. Dan was super helpful. He emailed me (from their website contact I initiated) four times before I picked up the phone and called him. He answered all my questions so beyond my ability to understand what he was talking about, he sounded like an electrical engineer guy to me.
I bought them because they are here in SD, so if I have issues I have somewhere I can go quickly. I also like that they are independent hanging pendants so I can adjust at different heights if need be and if one goes bad, I am not completely screwed. They also claim their penetration is better than the QB's I was looking at, and their footprint can be easily adjusted. The QB I was considering would have less PAR at edges compared to the way I will configure these (5) inside a 4x4 tent. Their warranty was also better than most of the others I was looking at. They build these to order in Poway, CA. Sure I could have saved money and built bigger lights for less money, but I wanted plug and play with warranty. I will also pay more for all the above mentioned versus Alibaba where I know I will never have "customer service" and the slow boat to china really f's up returns or warranty repairs/replacement. And supporting local economy versus China getting it all is a little better, right? Still not sure about my style of grow that suits this best, but I will figure that out soon.

Top Bottom