Has Any One Thought Of Combining Our Plant Choice With This

• Thread starter Bill Murry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Ive looked into this as well. The thing that stopped me was winter temps AND constant N. Its good for leafy vegetables but probably not much else IMO

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Ive looked into this as well. The thing that stopped me was winter temps AND constant N. Its good for leafy vegetables but probably not much else IMO
I was thinking of this as a indoor project due to the environmental conditions in Detroit. We have vast vacant warehouses that could be converted. We are limited to 72 plants under the MMMP laws so i don't know if it could be scaled effectively for correct use. Found this while web surfing about aqua farming and sustainability http://www.researchgate.net/profile...production/links/02e7e52aa612ccd975000000.pdf

Blaze

Blaze

I've thought about it quite a bit, but I have never heard of or seen anyone doing it with cannabis. If the California drought continues, it could provide a viable way to significantly reduce water usage which is what really peaked my interest. I'd love to see someone take the plunge and try it out.

It can certainly be a very productive way to grow other crops - there is farm not too far from where I live that has had great success growing organic lettuce and strawberries this way. Their produce is top notch, and the minimal amount of water they use makes it even more impressive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom