Has any one used c02 bags

• Thread starter frostybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostybudz

frostybudz

I have seen a c02 bag you stab a couple of holes and hang in tent just wondering. do they work?? or am I buying a bridge!!

Stokes

Stokes

If your environment is sufficient enough to justify the addition of co2 then it merits the investment of proper equipment, otherwise its as useful as racing stripes on a station wagon

frostybudz

frostybudz

If your environment is sufficient enough to justify the addition of co2 then it merits the investment of proper equipment, otherwise its as useful as racing stripes on a station wagon
I was thinking that 🤣 it's not worth getting a c02 generator I only do max 4 plants...
Amazon again polishing s#!t and calling it gold

frostybudz

frostybudz

It's a good job I watch movies I'm British we don't have station wagons we are more hatchbacks 😁😁😁👌

Stokes

Stokes

I was thinking that 🤣 it's not worth getting a c02 generator I only do max 4 plants...
Amazon again polishing s#!t and calling it gold
Probably a hell of alot cheaper and more effective to rub one out twice a week in your tent

P

Phyto

CO2 works best in larger commercial grows where it's more cost effective, for the home guy it's a pita for the additional yield. Got to have a good sealed environment, and you have all the monitoring equipment and automated stuff, it's difficult to get dialed in. Also, you need to increase light intensity and temp.

D

DougV

Ferment wine, beer, or alcohol in the same room for the CO2. If the plants respond awesome, but if not drink the fermented product while smoking the grown product. Product enhancement either way.

Natep

Natep

I have seen a c02 bag you stab a couple of holes and hang in tent just wondering. do they work?? or am I buying a bridge!!
Waste of time and money. Not to mention your bringing a fungus into your tent and a media designed to grow that fungus.

Top Bottom