Has any one used or herd if Front Row Ag ?

• Thread starter Kingkuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingkuts

Kingkuts

I herd front row ag is top if the line ,I'm commercial growers like ,(jungle boys and cookies growers) use it ,but I don't see any ppl reviewing it on line or acknowledging its existence.whay do u guys think??

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
"Use the search button" ,haha calm down.I looked at a few resources found some stuff but not nearly as much as most nutrient lines. .,Lemme re itterate. . What's your guys PERSONAL onions, if uv used it ? Why u like it or not .??

It works, but it's more expensive than Jacks or Masterblend. Their first batches had problems being hygroscopic and turned into goo quickly.

Kingkuts

Kingkuts

Jack's & master ble
It works, but it's more expensive than Jacks or Masterblend. Their first batches had problems being hygroscopic and turned into goo quickly.
Thank you gromie,I appreciate the feedback .Did you use part A with part B during veg? & Do u think those other nute lines are just as good ? Or better?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Jack's & master ble
Thank you gromie,I appreciate the feedback .Did you use part A with part B during veg? & Do u think those other nute lines are just as good ? Or better?

Better.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

I herd front row ag is top if the line ,I'm commercial growers like ,(jungle boys and cookies growers) use it ,but I don't see any ppl reviewing it on line or acknowledging its existence.whay do u guys think??
I've been using it for about eight months and could not be happier. I've been growing indoor with GH since 98, and this stuff blows doors over it. I get a lot more lateral branching and strains I've been growing for a long time with the other stuff. I would've never of heard of them but they reached out to me on Instagram and asked me if I wanted to try it and they sent three 5 pound bags 1 ea part a/b and bloom. They sent me a little bottle of unleash organics with it which is also good stuff. General Hydro is a reliable nutrient company but they're geared towards Any and all indoor hydroponics, Front Row was designed around cannabis. I don't know the science, but I am happy with it

Top Bottom