has any1 heard of ultra genetics seedbank

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

im in search for some new genetics and wanted to try them out but have yet seen anything on them. one of their crosses that im considering is the Mendo Grape Kush: Mendo Purps x OG Kush x Grapefruit, has anyone heard of this cross or have any experience with this seedbank?

thanks in advance

jagle

jagle

nope never..

why not try the bay? great genetics on there man

jagle

jagle

Ultra Genetics is a British born company with a great passion for the work we do and our goal is to produce high quality seeds for the international medicinal community.

We produce our seeds under legal conditions outside of the UK from genetics we have collected or been gifted over the years from close friends in the industry and we will never release anything unless its been properly tested. The information we provide about our strains is honest and any changes will be made clear so you always know exactly what you are getting.

One of our many company aim's is to help give medicinal marijuana a bright successful future. To do this we have also made it a company goal to collect and preserve all the landrace seeds we can and make them available to the growing community along side our own medicinal strains. Without the original landrace plants we would have nothing today so their survival is of great importance.

We hope you receive the same amount of pleasure out of our strains as we have had creating them.

and they sell 2 strains
Mendo Grape Kush Cannabis Seeds
Sour Grape Kush Cannabis Seeds

sounds like someone pretending to be a breeder

catdaddy

catdaddy

nope never..

why not try the bay? great genetics on there man

as much as i want to i don't. i spend anywhere between $350-$500 a month on gear and sending that type of bread in the mail is a little 2 risky for me. i've been thinking about putting a small order in just to see how it works out, i'll probably follow through some time this month.

jagle

jagle

man what you talking 350-500 a month, you only need to buy one 10 pack of seeds haha for about 80 dollars is a serious invest, the genetics on that bay are straight up from real breeders the real deal and you will not be unhappy

catdaddy

catdaddy

i totally agree and i spread the love to all. i got a selection from a variety of breeders ie hazeman, bodhi, gage green, connoisseur, house of funk, cali connection, rare dankness, karma, mosca and the list goes on. like i said bread in the mail is something i never donec so cc and west union are the only options i exercise at the moment.

jagle

jagle

ah ok, well for cc, i mean attitude cant go wrong im sure you know that, but cash in mail to the bay aint nothing to be worried about, just put the money in a card in a letter in a letter, in a jiffy bag if your worried

catdaddy

catdaddy

good look for the info. i am going to hit the big dawg and ask him what's the best method to ensure he receive payment. have you order here before? if so what strains?

jagle

jagle

no i havent ordered from here, but i have had some of the strains available here.

honestly everythings good, so what kinda weed do you want and then we can decide and choose

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

If you're referring to THCbay it's pretty easy, Just gotta send funds Int'l Global Express, it's like $30 if you're in the US. You'll get your beans like 2 weeks after the funds are received (you get a message when they are). Best way to send is in a card or in a letter. Easy peezy.. the strains are great, I've got quite a few and have not been disappointed yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom