Has anybody else tried Future Harvest nutrients?

• Thread starter Tubilcain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tubilcain

Tubilcain

Hello everyone. I have been trying Future Harvest nutrients. They seem reasonably priced. Just wondering if anyone else has tried them out. And what they thought. I am running a RDWC system. Its mineral based and seems to run really clean.

Anyone?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
What's the NPK? If they're salts, then they'll do great so long the ratios are within reason. If you're wanting to use the organic line, might want to reconsider your position on that. Organics + hydro are not friends.

Tubilcain

Tubilcain

What's the NPK? If they're salts, then they'll do great so long the ratios are within reason. If you're wanting to use the organic line, might want to reconsider your position on that. Organics + hydro are not friends.
It was designed specifically for Marijuana. Seems to be working good. Plants never struggle with deficiencies.
Micro 5-0-2
Grow 2-1-7
Bloom 0-6-4
Super B+ 0-5-3
Royal gold 0-1-0 /humic acid
Plantacilin 2-0-0 beneficials, they call it an enzyme enhancer
Carbo 0-1-0
Prop-o-gator 0-3-2

Bud Start 0-2-1
Ton o bud 0-10-6
Bud Boom 0-6-5

I have two systems. So I want to do a side by side comparison using AN's igniter, big bud, and overdrive on one and Bud Start, ton o bud, bud boom on the other.

And yes, I am trying for organic as I can. I brew tea for beneficials as an amendment. I also use SLF-100. Nothing but big white healthy roots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom