Has anybody grown ALPHAKRONIK'S sin city kush or eisbaer????

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Has anybody grown ALPHAKRONIK'S Snowdog 2 or eisbaer????

What up farmers I just grabbed 2 packs of alphakroniks eisbaer ( the white x snow dawg bx) and a pack of Snowdog 2 (Snowdog clone x snow dawg bx) and was wondering if anybody has grown these out or had any info on these? I've heard nothing but good things about alphakronik's gear and I'm really excited about trying some for myself !!! Especially the eisbaer it looks amazing and I'm in love with anything crossed with the white and this sounds like it should be just as good as any ive seen crossed with the white and the Snowdog 2 DNT sound too shabby either ! So if you guys have grown these out or had any experience with alpha's gear I'd like to hear about it so I know what I'm in for thanks farmers!!!

Y

YourLocal420

Alphakronics SinCity Kush

Yea I just recieved replacements, I have Snozzberry, SinCity Kush, and Omega Dawg. I plan on cracking them in the next week or so. I dont know so much about a writing journal, but I plan on doing a video journal with one week lapse videos.

Ever after

Ever after

Eisbaer is the best strain i think hes got! its really close to the white and has super dank buds and they get super fucking tight and the Snowdog cross in it has a skittles pheno type that does smell like skittles

2 gallons in PURE coco yielded about an ounce per plant

theres one pheno that does not yield at all and smells like trainwreck and is fucking dank also smells like RKS and one smells like starburst

Ever after

Ever after

eisbaer is fucking awesome but ptsd from iraq so that might be why

devilrays

devilrays

sin city kush- alphakronik genes is some bullshit! horrible germ rates and plants!!

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

I have Eisbaer, Jackpot Royale, and Bandana going in bloom right now. I did a Snowdog BX test thread over at the "Bay" and Snowdog 2 should be similar since its just Snowdog x SnowdawgBX

I ran Jackpot and Bandana before and really liked what I saw. Kept one of each. I ran em in the winter so I never felt they got the best treatment due to cold temps. But they both look delicious. Eisbaer is all new to me but I like it so far, day 36 or so here. Still has a way to go.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have been curious about these guys. They have some great genetics in these hybrids. Was wondering if by chance Batman you found that crazy looking pheno similar to the one they advertise with, the flowers are orange red color. I will have to check that thread out.

Peace

619ster

619ster

Getting ready to flower some Sin City Kush in a day or so :) Has vegged really well so far, and structure is typical indica Kush look.

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

My Eisbaer, Bandana, and Jackpot Royale are just about done. Day 48 of bloom actually. Gettin there.

Wow I've been a member here for 4 years and it still calls me a new farmer lol.

juggernaut

juggernaut

pics....would love to see the royale.....there pic is a beaut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom