HAS ANYBODY SEEN THIS BEFORE?!

• Thread starter cb7222
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cb7222

Can I plant in veg even look like this? I posted about it yesterday if you want to go check that out I explain it more but it's never been without light for more than 6 hours since germination. All plants have been right next to each other the whole time. They've all also have had deficiencies damn near the whole time. They all popped out the dirt November 21st. So like 7weeks old. I just want to know if anyone's seen this and whats going on and exactly what to do that's all nothing big lol
Has anybody seen this before
Has anybody seen this before 2
Has anybody seen this before 2
Has anybody seen this before 3
Has anybody seen this before 4
Has anybody seen this before 5
Has anybody seen this before 5
Has anybody seen this before 4

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

If it's been on an 18/6 schedule since germination, it's most likely an auto flowering strain.

C

cb7222

If it's been on an 18/6 schedule since germination, it's most likely an auto flowering strain.
Thanks man and Okay, that's what I keep hearing but if it is then is it flowering or whatever ? what's it doing at 18/6 what's happening to it what do it need to do

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If it is auto flowering like that at week 7 and under 18 hrs light it will keep flowering.

If you need to turn to 12/12 for the other plant everything will still be fine. Just less yield for the auto at 12 hrs. light.

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Autos have come along way, I've seen some testing close to 20% THC. I've never worked with them. Most of the people I know that do run them 18/6 all the way through.

Nutrient requirements are usually half of their photo period counterparts as well.

Top Bottom