• Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Has anybody seen this
2.5 weeks old Dwc, auto cookies, floranova, 125ppm, 5.8ph, 78°

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have, but in soil and the seedling started that way and grew out that way. All seedlings (these were testers) that grew like that turned out to be males. Mine had variegation as well, made me think of mosaic virus.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She got a really high dose of calmag and nutes on accident right after I transferred her to the wool and rocks. A friend had my ppm meter so I didn't catch it for a couple days. But that was 2 weeks ago.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
The newest growth seems to be normal. And no bugs.
I experienced that before but with bugs. I would let it go and keep an eye out for critters. I believe mines were due to aphids. The newest growth has the softest plant tissue so it's easy for them to eat it then when the leaf grows out its all crazy looking. But that was my experience. Good luck bud.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I experienced that before but with bugs. I would let it go and keep an eye out for critters. I believe mines were due to aphids. The newest growth has the softest plant tissue so it's easy for them to eat it then when the leaf grows out its all crazy looking. But that was my experience. Good luck bud.
Thanks I really appreciate the info.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Ain't no thang! :) I'm glad yours is growing out of its borkedness.
Not used to female growers. I actually think your the first I've met. By any chance do you think it could be my floranova. I always shake the shit out of it but for my last nute change I mixed 5 gal. And flora is usually 250ppm per tsp per gal. And 3 tsp in 5 gal had me over 500. Could it be affecting it like this. The micro/macros being off

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

IMAG0262
now when I first started this grow setup about 2 grows ago there were a few of these beetles around but I never had a issue with plants being eaten. I haven't seen one for months, could it be a pest

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Like I said they were in the grow room before with no symptoms.
IMAG0263

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

They look like drugstore/cigarette beetle. Says they eat dry shit like tobacco and paper.

M

motz

Think it could be to much nutes. Get it with BlackBerry Spacewreck, think theres enough satty in them that nitro is to much. Try a bland soil next time like Promix in the orange bag.
Excellent for building your own soil.
Perfect for clones and beans, there's just enough nutes in there for about 2 weeks is it.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Think it could be to much nutes. Get it with BlackBerry Spacewreck, think theres enough satty in them that nitro is to much. Try a bland soil next time like Promix in the orange bag.
Excellent for building your own soil.
Perfect for clones and beans, there's just enough nutes in there for about 2 weeks is it.
I'm in Dwc and she's at 125ppm. I'm Usually double that by now with floranova.

Top Bottom