Has anyone else had problems with Paradise seeds?

• Thread starter HappyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HappyGrower

Hello All,

Ok, here's the deal. A good friend bought some seeds from Attitude Seed bank online. He got the seeds within a week, and also got lots of free bee's for their monthy special. Anyway, he is no good at germination of seeds. Thats where I come in. I very rarely have any problems. And normally i have at least a 9/10 germ rate. I also was given some beans to do a test grow for Connoisseur Seeds of their CHEM WRECK KUSH Strain.

I Germinate by soaking the seeds in RO water over night. Seeds are then put into wet Paper Towels, then placed into a plastic bag, and set on my computer base station to let germinate. Everything is done in a clean enviroment, with rubber gloves on. The Computer base station gives off just enough heat to keep them warm. Been using this method for the last 10 years or so, and haven't run into a problem like this.

Case to point: I put 5 Chem Wreck Kush Seeds along with
5 Sensi Star seeds from Paradise.

With in 24 Hours the CHEM WRECK KUSH beans all 5 Popped, and within 24 hours 4/5 have Sprouted their heads up out of the soil, and are growing fast under Florescents.

With the Paradise Seeds SENSI STAR beans, only 3/5 popped, then they basicly stopped. I left them in the Paper towels for 8 days, and they still look the same. So, I placed the beans into a plastic cup, in my Seedling start soil, hopeing they will still sprout. But, with how they Germinated, its not looking too good.

Both sets of Seeds were Germinated in the Same Piece of Paper Towel in the same bag. Ok, anyone else Ever have a Problem like this??

Looking for the answer, Happy Grower

T

The-Bearded-One

I had an Sensistar selection 1 year back.

They was regulary seeds.
29/30 was seeds and one little ball of hash.

Out of these 14 germed.

Totally phenotype chaos.

And there website support is worth a shit.

I will never buy Paradiseseeds anymore.

S

SSHZ

I've had great success with all m Paradises seeds and have grown numerous things including Nebula, Ice Cream, Opium and a few others. I've never had an issue with them. But, I'm guessing Attitudes stock is older and you got weak beans. Slow sprouting, weak early growth and non sprouts are all indications of either poor breeding (doubtful) or old beans............ don't blame Paradise, I think Attitude is responsible but you're out of luck. You can try contacting Paradise but it's probably a waste of time......

D

doja_king

Basically the same experience as OP but I was dealing with whiteberry
3/5, except I think I got 4 to pop but one stopped, just froze, straight after coming up.
Although i got a top shelf strawberry milkshake keeper out if those.
And 2 keepers from Para's MagicBud, one just like the description says looks like velvet and is straight up delicious lemonade, the other a coffee yielder.

Nirvana AI killed me, I got 1! plant out of 10 seeds and the mafugger didnt even flower out properly.

I just popped 17 guerilla golds x mm's and got 100%, I got those from the community,.

T

The-Bearded-One

The seeds was new but they was in poor quality(not fully ripen seeds)

jagle

jagle

hmm abou tto order in the next few days was gonna go attitude now im unsure, damn these helpfull threads

H

HappyGrower

I won't ever order from Attitude SB again. Lesson learned. Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, Shame on me. I just sux. The beans that my buddy PAID for aren't doing anything. I was also given the free beans he got, and so far they are germing just like they are supposed too. But, only time will tell. I'm just better off buying my beans from private everyday kinda people, not the BIG named SB's. Long live THCFarmer.com & Seedbay.com.

Take Care, Happy Grower

S

SSHZ

Well, personally, I think there's no one doing it better than Attitude right now. But, you need to choose beans that are popular, cause you then can be sure the stock is fresh. I've never had issues from anything I've ever gotten from them...... I tend to wait for them to get things "back in stock" so then I can be sure they are new arrivals and fresh from the breeder..........

H

HappyGrower

Hello All,

Ok, here's the deal. A good friend bought some seeds from Attitude Seed bank online. He got the seeds within a week, and also got lots of free bee's for their monthy special. Any

Here's a Update on the Sensi Star bennies that came from Attitude, that weren't germ/sprouting. After 2 weeks, Nothing has sprouted from any of the 5 Sensi star beans. Out of the free bee's that were gotten, and there was quite a few:
Blueberry Gum - Didn't Germ
Pineapple Express - Didn't Germ
Kandy Kush - Didn't Germ
Head Band - weak germ, didn't sprout
Lemon Skunk - Didn't Germ

The ONLY one that germinated and Sprouted is Female strain from DNA seed called "Sour Cream" a cross of Orginal Sour Diesel & G13 Haze.

Out of all those strains, the only ones that were actually paid for were the Sensi Star & Headband. The rest were Female Free Bee's given away at checkout. Hope this 1 seed that cost about $84, was worth it. A 1 in 10 germination rate really stinks! Now i see why the other bennies were all Free.......Really makes u wonder...

Take Care, Happy Grower :thinking

69aarviper

69aarviper

Sorry to hear. But freaking great to know .I seen the free beans at check out on web site woundered if they were for real or what? Hope the won that went is a big yield type lady.

N

NatrlHgh

i just put an order in with attitude three days ago.. got my receipt, invoice, the whole 9 stating that the seeds were paid for and the order was on its way. three days later i checked back to see if it was out and found that it said that attitude was 'awaiting payment' I put my tracking order # in and it tells me that there is no information regarding that #... has this happened to any of you? i used a prepaid from money tree.. and its good for intn'l use, so i dont think thats the prob.. sound familiar??

T

TheIronLung317

Basically the same experience as OP but I was dealing with whiteberry
3/5, except I think I got 4 to pop but one stopped, just froze, straight after coming up.
Although i got a top shelf strawberry milkshake keeper out if those.
And 2 keepers from Para's MagicBud, one just like the description says looks like velvet and is straight up delicious lemonade, the other a coffee yielder.

Nirvana AI killed me, I got 1! plant out of 10 seeds and the mafugger didnt even flower out properly.

I just popped 17 guerilla golds x mm's and got 100%, I got those from the community,.

That's interesting bro. I bought 10 white berry from paradise and they all sprouted and flowered. I love the strain. I have a keeper female from which i got S1 seeds from. This strain is a keeper for me!

BTW I have bought ALL my seeds from Attitude with no problems thus far. I have gotten DNA, Paradise, Dutch Passions, Greenhouse, Big Budha, etc.. No problems so far...

johnursery

johnursery

ive used a few seedbanks and prefer attitude, ive not had a bad experience, it seems odd that some of those beans that didnt sprout are fairly new strains and couldnt be too old of stock...although the sensi star could very well be old stock plus you dont know how long the breeders had the seeds before they go to a seedbank

Latest posts

Top Bottom