has anyone got a molasses feeding schedule?

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

hi all,i have been using molasses in the last 2 weeks of feeding schedule(only molasses),then a extra week during flush then water for the last week.i have been using 1 tablespoon per gallon,and i must say that there the best smelling buds ive done.prior to my last few weeks i was running the canna nutrients including boost,would it be possible to use the canna nutrients but use molasses instead of boost,or does anyone know a molasses schedule?

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I give it pretty much every watering once they're past the seedling stage right on out to the chop.

wambam123

wambam123

thanks highroller,only molasses or do you use anything else.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
What do you mean wambam? Other carbos like sweet or sugar daddy? Molasses is the only sweetener. I have an organic regime I use with Pura Vida as the base. I still use bloom boosters...molasses doesn't replace them in my opinion. There's really not much to it really. Just add a tablespoon per gallon of nute solution during veg and flower or plain water when you're flushing near the end of flower and that's pretty much it.

J

Jalisco Kid

If you are not using benies I would not use it in veg unless you have really poor nutes. The reason a lot of people use it thru out flower as you increase P it starts killing the microherd. If you are not using benis I would just use it the last 3 weeks. JK

W

WilliamsWonder

I use molasses from start to finish. The only time I don't use molasses is in the seedling stage. I use it alone in the flush at the end of flower.

WilliamsWonder

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
If you are not using benies I would not use it in veg unless you have really poor nutes. The reason a lot of people use it thru out flower as you increase P it starts killing the microherd. If you are not using benis I would just use it the last 3 weeks. JK

I agree...I should have been more specific. Thanks for keeping it straight JK. I use it and a humic acid to feed the herds during veg.

S

saltr

I've been using around half a tablespoon (~7mL) during later stages of veg, switching to a little less than a tablespoon (~13mL) during bloom, with a bump to 15mL at the end.

W

wpw

I add a tablespoon of molasses per gallon of water from the time seeds pop or clones root... all the way through to finish.

Peace...wpw

M

Mr_SLaTe

molases is best used twards end of flowering....doesnt really help in veg unless you are using bennies in your root system.

but using straight molases you really dont need alot...maybe a 1/4 teaspoon pe gallon.....if you look at products like humboldt there product is only 2%....

i have found molases to have less than favorable effects if used excessivly....can cause root diease/rot if it gets too concentrated....from my observations anyway

C

Coco4Coco

Any one else have problems in a Ebb & Flow growing with Coco/Perelite 50/50 mix
Using CSN17 Nutes.... when I add molasses to my res after a couple days the res starts getting all funky... and ph starts going through the roof?
I lately have been waiting till a day or 2 before Res change to add some molasses.
Thanks
Coco4Coco

wambam123

wambam123

would i be able to mix up a gallon of molasses then add canna a,canna b,rizo for feeding during veg. then when in flower add boost to the mix.

H

harley34

Do use, use mollasses with air stones? every time i use this in my large 700L res with good aeration i ALWAYS get funky brown shit floating about on the top after about 3 days. Could this be because of how long its in the res for, usually about 7 days, would mixing in smaller amounts solve this

HeavyKush

HeavyKush

I use Canna nutrients exclusively like you. I only use molasses during flower from week 3 to about 6 or right before I flush and it seems to work for my girls. It will raise your ppm but as long as ph is ok, they shouldn't burn. These are my latest @ week 6 of 9 week run.
Gary Payton
Gellati
Candy Rain
GMO
Trap Queenz
The two plants that burned was because I didn't suck up my runoff and they absorbed high levels

IMG 20220116 152012 373
IMG 20220116 151903 366
20220118 121731
RavynJax

RavynJax

I add a Tablespoon of Unsulphered Blackstrap Molasses, and a half Teaspoon of Epsom Salt per gallon of water as soon as my clones root! I feed this every watering cycle except for the 1st week I switch to bloom and 2 weeks prior to harvest.

Top Bottom