Has anyone grown Bruce Banner ?

• Thread starter logdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logdog

logdog

Just cracking a couple Bruce Banner seeds, just thought I would check to see if anyone had any tips or advice. I will be growing in soil in a tent so headroom isn't unlimited. The strain description says it is a tall plant so particularly interested in training experiences and how much stretch on the flip.

thanks,

Terpz719

Terpz719

Just cracking a couple Bruce Banner seeds, just thought I would check to see if anyone had any tips or advice. I will be growing in soil in a tent so headroom isn't unlimited. The strain description says it is a tall plant so particularly interested in training experiences and how much stretch on the flip.

thanks,
I've had it before and really enjoyed it. Did you get them from Dark Horse Genetics? Good luck!

FourthCity

FourthCity

thanks,
Mine got tall and had especially dense thick buds but a little more stretch than average. I've finished a couple and just popped another last week, haven't really found the one I want to clone yet but it has showed enough promise for me to keep trying.

logdog

logdog

I've had it before and really enjoyed it. Did you get them from Dark Horse Genetics? Good luck!
I got these from ILGM seeds popped easy about 14 hrs using the paper towel method and the shell is splitting on 3 out of 4 thanks for the well wishes

logdog

logdog

Mine got tall and had especially dense thick buds but a little more stretch than average. I've finished a couple and just popped another last week, haven't really found the one I want to clone yet but it has showed enough promise for me to keep trying.
Thanks for the info, I've had some of these sativa leaning strains get away from me a little bit on occasion.

Mospeada

Mospeada

I'm growing the seedsman version, Bruce Banger. I don't think it's super easy to grow, just regular I guess. It doesn't handle punishment as well as some other strains is what I'm getting at. It is the frostiest strain I've grown so far. It hits like a Mack truck.
IMG 20191214 185440

HeadyMcDank

HeadyMcDank

Nice choice! One of my favs, very forgiving, high yielder, great resin production. Great for body pain. I do her as multi top bush she kicks out large chunky tops. Sweet extracts and edible meds.

HeadyMcDank

HeadyMcDank

Nice choice! One of my favs, very forgiving, high yielder, great resin production. Great for body pain. I do her as multi top bush she kicks out large chunky tops. Sweet extracts and edible meds.
Forgot to mention with 4 tops in 3 gallon in soil mine got 2.5- to almost 3 ft tall. Based off experience and what i saw I imagine single cola 4-5ish feet max. Unless you get a mutant gigantoid in which case more power to you!

Nugzmaster420

Nugzmaster420

Very great strain you can really smell the strawberry smell if you get seeds right from dark horse genetics. A few buddy’s of mine have grown and I was very impressed!

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Thank you for the info I have 4 in a 5x5 so I should be good.
Yeah you'll have plenty of space for 4 in a 5x5 im growing 4 bb 2king kong and 2 slurricanes in a 5x5 im cramped as can be but if i just took my 4 banners and I set them up they would be happy as hell.

logdog

logdog

Yeah you'll have plenty of space for 4 in a 5x5 im growing 4 bb 2king kong and 2 slurricanes in a 5x5 im cramped as can be but if i just took my 4 banners and I set them up they would be happy as hell.
those are looking great thanks for the advice, good luck with the rest of your grow!

Arlo12765

Arlo12765

I have 3 BB growing now about 2 months of veg and will switch them in 2 weeks. i started stressing once they reached 1 ft. tall now all are laid over and doing great! about 2 ft. tall and wide just waiting to switch and stretch. Also from ILGM very happy with this grow. These are just 3 of 15 in my room all should work out for a late December harvest.

Top Bottom