Has Anyone Grown Out Romulan Genetics?

• Thread starter MerakiGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Has anyone grown out anything from Romulan Genetics? I'm about to go into business with them, and would like some community input.
I'll be carrying their Romulan Bx1, and when their new drop comes next month, I'll have those available as well, I've just never grown their gear out, only a couple friends of mine have vouched for their quality, so now I'm here.
Thank you for your time :)

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Your web site says domestic only? But does not say what is domestic. Canada domestic or america domestic?

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Your web site says domestic only? But does not say what is domestic. Canada domestic or america domestic?
sorry for the confusion, we are now shipping worldwide, and I will have the website updated right now, Thanks for letting me know :)

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Np are you in canada by chance? The reason i ask is I'd prefer to buy locally during these times. Hope you understand!

budgie

budgie

I have the original Romulan and purple Urkle strains
Crossed them to make a strain I called lockdown,still have some female Romulan pollen in the fridge ,sprayed the romulan female with CS spray collected the pollen,traded most of the seeds for the lockdown strain still have the Romulan and purple Urkle seeds

jimmy_reese

jimmy_reese

Ok got 2 romulan grapefruit going now and a few seeds in waiting. Just popped so no advise on quality yet sorry
How did those turn out? I personally don't believe the story he has about the Rom tho. There's way too many scammers out there right now and he doesn't seem legit.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Ok got 2 romulan grapefruit going now and a few seeds in waiting. Just popped so no advise on quality yet sorry
This is not one of my creations, just an fyi my friend. Our website has a list of sold-out cultivars, which shows all of my work previous and currently available

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
How did those turn out? I personally don't believe the story he has about the Rom tho. There's way too many scammers out there right now and he doesn't seem legit.
Ive been around for over 4 years and have been verified by many, many people who you already know and trust. But a healthy amount of skepticism never hurt anyone. However, I am legit my friend. I wouldnt still be here if I wasnt.

jimmy_reese

jimmy_reese

Ive been around for over 4 years and have been verified by many, many people who you already know and trust. But a healthy amount of skepticism never hurt anyone. However, I am legit my friend. I wouldnt still be here if I wasnt.
Just another dude lookin to make money from pollen chucks. Nobody wants your rom tho that's why you have to chuck with people like MMS lol. Its ok take the free ride as long as you can get it. Not everyone has morals or even good ones.

romulangenetics

romulangenetics

2nd Generation
Supporter
Just another dude lookin to make money from pollen chucks. Nobody wants your rom tho that's why you have to chuck with people like MMS lol. Its ok take the free ride as long as you can get it. Not everyone has morals or even good ones.
I didn't do anything with MMS. And I never, ever will. Ever.

Subcool verified my Romulan before his passing. I don't pollen chuck, ever. All of my releases get stress tested and grown out by numerous growers before any release. Everything is made public, and transparent. I do my work properly, and you're entitled to your opinion.. but please do some research before making negative comments like you just made. Mass Medical is literally the worst breeder this industry has seen in over a decade in my opinion. Before I knew that fact, I was planning on a collaboration with him.. almost 2 years ago now.. but then I found out he doesn't even know how to grow Cannabis, let alone breed it. I am friends with many breeders, old growers, and respected Cannabis industry people.

I am also very religious, a Marine Corps Veteran, and I have strong personal convictions, morals, and ethics. Which means I don't just lash out at others without cause, and attempt to tarnish their reputation. Think about your actions my friend. God bless you for sharing though.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hello sir with 10 posts attacks towards other members is not welcome here....banned...and your not welcome back ☮️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just another dude with an ill-informed opinion spouting BS with no substance or merit. No room here for trash like this.

Top Bottom