Has anyone grown seeds by Mosca?

• Thread starter HypnoToad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HypnoToad

I won this auction, but I was wondering if anyone has grown from this breeder?

Here is what I bought:

This is his fly pack that has c99BX1 and some secret genetics TBD. That has me uber curious, be cause it will be fun to figure out what the hell I'm growing.

Please share anything you know about this strain good or bad. I'm open to it all.

Thanks,
HT

I

ismokepot

Just look at some of his Reeferman grows or the recent C99 grow......... This guy is one of the top-notch growers here........ and seems to know what he's doing in the breeding dept. too. I just started 10 of the C99Bx-1 beans, along with 10 of Sannies Anesthesia. And have all the confidence in the world in both.

H

HypnoToad

Thanks for the reply.

To be honest, I'm not remotely worried about ANY of the breeders here. The main guy here, Logic, seems to run a tight ship, and I truly believe that the growers here are genuine. No, I was just kinda hoping to get grow info on his strains, and maybe a first hand smoke report, or anything. I know nothing about this guy, but I bought his seeds on the confidence that the THC Farm only represents good genetics, which is backed up by so many testimonials on the forums.

Thanks,
HT

convex

convex

Mosca has a breeders thread here - perhaps visit it for more info.

H

HypnoToad

Ok, obtuse of me to miss the obvious. Thanks for pointing that out.

HT

Top Bottom