Has Anyone heard of -- ?HONEY DURBAN? Cuz I'm growin something labeled " "

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Hi all. I'm continuing my grow, happy to say the blue hash survived and is putting out normal shaped leaves! I will post my update shots here:

BLUE HASH

Has anyone heard of    honey durban cuz im growin something labeled

SHOOTING STAR

Has anyone heard of    honey durban cuz im growin something labeled 2

CANNALOPE HAZE

Has anyone heard of    honey durban cuz im growin something labeled 3

PURPLE KUSH

Has anyone heard of    honey durban cuz im growin something labeled 4

Big guys:
HONEY FRIGGIN DURBIN.

Has anyone heard of    honey durban cuz im growin something labeled 5

VORTEX

Has anyone heard of    honey durban cuz im growin something labeled 6

MAUI

Has anyone heard of    honey durban cuz im growin something labeled 7

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

There's a peacock in the Vortex shot. G'head! Where's Peabody? ;)

Jboys3

Jboys3

I have not herd of this strain. I also have just heaard about another strain I know nothing about. How about JFK? It is not listed on Leafly.

EVOKE

EVOKE

wow sooo awesome ive never seen a white peacock... my dad used to breed peacocks like 30 yrs ago beauitful birds.... very cool lined up u have 3rdeyemama...

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I have not herd of this strain. I also have just heaard about another strain I know nothing about. How about JFK? It is not listed on Leafly.

I have googled it and cannot find anything, except from the dispensary that sold the clone. Wonder if anyone recognizes it, we will see more once it hits flowering but I'd love to know how to train/nute it.. We'll see if anyone can figure out what it really is through the rest of the season.

Thank y'all for your support and kindness.
lizzie

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

At this point, I pretty certain that it is the same as the VORTEX. There seems to be no difference in the growth and leaf shape (very Sat) -- wasn't really sure about one plant of this strain, guess we'll find out what it really is when it flowers. Stay tuned. Am transplanting the three smaller ones into large 5 gallon finishing pots. Will get more photos.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Just took these. Transplanted into larger pots: Shooting Star and Purple Kush, whose lovely legs were just beginning to venture thru drainage holes. We've had daily rains, mixed sun and overcast. No more hail [knocking wood]
The pots show names. No vegetation was harmed in the making of this newbie grow diarrhea (SPELLCZECK for diary)

Am outside in the "pool house" and don't get my Wi-Fi here so I'll go back in the house and upload all the new pictures of the grow
Love,
Lizzie

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Sorry it took me a bit to get these up online, had a few NA phone meetings to chair. Yep, still in recovery. Go fucking figure... :couchpotato:
BLUEHASH
MAUI1
Honeydurbanaug1
Vortexaug1
Purplecushaug1

Cannalopehazebest
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
L@@k YOU! :) You GO girl. :) Plants are looking Optimus Prime.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah They look great Mama!
a couple of the big ones look like they could use a bigger pot;)

Nice work!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I have so many Velcro-attached (very loosely) bamboo sticks holding up the long branches that they look like tinker toys up close. Hubby used his mother's voice to exclaim, "You could poke your eye out!"

Will have to scour for bigger pots. Here's what went in a recently found one:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Lizzie your pictures are awesome. I am so ready to be free from the city.
Keep rocking the free world!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

In recovery for life baby!!!!

I loves ya kid. It's been a chore keeping the damned hamster ball runners from delving too far into why I am doing so much better healthwise and moodwise... LOL (RAJWLMAO)

But I do take my recovery very seriously. I finally had to accept a 24-hour opiate, after living in bed for over seven years due to pain and mobility issues. MMJ freed me to want more and so my doctor, sponsor and I met to work out a balance that we can all live with.

Finally. First time in over 8 years I can cook for my husband, do my dishes, clean my house, work in my garden (all of them!) and enjoy the life that I was meant to live. Fuck martyrs in recovery. It's a fucking trap and I have the joy of finding "creativity in our program" to be one of the best written phrases.

I am friends with the person who did much of the writing of the Basic Text, he was the first lit chair and he was my Grand Sponsor for many many years. He threw an I Ching reading before deciding to embark on the project. Earth covers EArth.

Taoism has been my tradition since I found the daodejing at aged 9.

Cabin

Life is a joy. This is the distance from the cabin to the car, a lovely jaunt twenty years ago. A "hike in" cabin now.

I love growing old around the things that keep me alive.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Yeah They look great Mama!
a couple of the big ones look like they could use a bigger pot;)

Nice work!

Yes, that's the chore for tomorrow. Here's the question: the two largest look and are growing very much (seems exactly) the same, so I think the Vortex I got was labeled correctly. The HONEY DURBAN does not exist in any search I can think of, and I'm good at research. So I think I have two Vortex.

Now I will be placing them in similar pots and feeding them the same until they begin to show flower. Then we will have our mystery solved.

Any takers on odds out there? No bets, just the braggin rights that you were right!

love from the pines,
lizzie
Vortexaug1

CAME LABELED VORTEX FROM THE SAME DISPENSARY THAT SOLD US :
Honeydurbanaug1

"HONEY DURBIN"

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOOXOXXOXOX

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Yes, that's the chore for tomorrow. Here's the question: the two largest look and are growing very much (seems exactly) the same, so I think the Vortex I got was labeled correctly. The HONEY DURBAN does not exist in any search I can think of, and I'm good at research. So I think I have two Vortex.

Now I will be placing them in similar pots and feeding them the same until they begin to show flower. Then we will have our mystery solved.

Any takers on odds out there? No bets, just the braggin rights that you were right!

love from the pines,
lizzieView attachment 330548

CAME LABELED VORTEX FROM THE SAME DISPENSARY THAT SOLD US :
View attachment 330549

"HONEY DURBIN"

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOOXOXXOXOX

WILL POST LEAF CLOSE UPS TOMORROW, FOLKS!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've been on the "marijuana maintenance program" since the early 90's....I would have never believed it them back then but "once and addict always an addict"...I'm livin proof....keep fightin the fight girl

Top Bottom