Has anyone heard of the strain Hurkle (not urkle)

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey everyone I have recently got ahold of a few strains and can not find any info on some of them and only lil bits of others the ones I am most interested in are

Hurkle this is supposedly harlequin x urkle

sourdouble supposedly this is apple kush X the goo

ACDC now I know this one but cant find pictures to compare with

harlequin NO IDEA

black cherry soda NO IDEA

and possibly someone can help me make a sensible name for my cross I have stabilized at this time I call it AK_PD but that's just abbreviated xname it is a cross of critical-ak and purple diesel

now before anyone recommends leafly or strainmaster and so on I have already search these and either did not get enough info or was not listed as a true strain

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hey everyone I have recently got ahold of a few strains and can not find any info on some of them and only lil bits of others the ones I am most interested in are

Hurkle this is supposedly harlequin x urkle

sourdouble supposedly this is apple kush X the goo

ACDC now I know this one but cant find pictures to compare with

harlequin NO IDEA

black cherry soda NO IDEA

and possibly someone can help me make a sensible name for my cross I have stabilized at this time I call it AK_PD but that's just abbreviated xname it is a cross of critical-ak and purple diesel

now before anyone recommends leafly or strainmaster and so on I have already search these and either did not get enough info or was not listed as a true strain

try Nuggetry.com they have the info on the strains with legit names and street names. if not that site idk bro. good luck.
tmb
respect

Owlfarm

Owlfarm

I popped two seeds of hurkle from tga genetics and once they were seedlings I had early leaf sample cannabinoid testing done. One was only thc and one had a 3/1 cbd to thc ratio. I got rid of the thc dominant one and grew out the cbd dominant one. It was slow growing and somewhat bushy, then stretched a little bit in flower. The buds turned out excellent and are very resinous and have good smell and flavor. It's the best cbd herb I have smoked so far. Around week six of flower some yellow nanners appeared and I was concerned, but I havent found any seeds in the herb yet. It has a great mellow high, It's not a complete lack of high like some cbd strains, just very mellow and pleasant. I'll be testing the finished herb soon to see if the early leaf cannabinoid profile matches up with the finished product.

sun

sun

ya harlequin x qurkle cant find it anywhere , but it should purple up & contain lots of cbd .this ones gota be tga but don't quote me on the tga part

Owlfarm

Owlfarm

Well I got the finished herb tested and it didn't have any significant amounts of CBd. So much for early leaf sample cannabinoid profile testing.

B

Burned Haze

Growing 2 seedlings , will report if females and once finished (still veg mode )

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sour double is a sour strain from Santa Barbara its used in a few strains and is a closely held clone.

Black cherry soda is a jaws strain he has 1000 page thread here that will list the strains that make it up .
Www.seedfinder.eu is the best strain list I have found on the interweb

Harq and ac/DC are high cbd strains

Top Bottom