Has anyone made Blue lab?

• Thread starter Novaracer69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Well I made my normal rice wash. but the last 24hr I add 1 scoop of blue spirulina powder. I then add 2cups to 2 quarts whole milk. I experimented with my IMO2 I only add 2 tablespoonful to 1 and left the other alone. The one one the right has IMO🤯 it's only been 1 day wtf did i do 🤓
Has anyone made blue lab

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Nova,
I'm learning. How is the rice wash used?

Zill.
Here's the whole process

Z

Zill

Thanks for that. Lactobacillus - a huge player in human probiotic health, especially women's health. I’ll bet that liquor is rich. You then water that into the soil?

Z

Zill

Nova,
One more thought. All that microbe growth will drive the pH pretty low. But I read at one point the fermentation broth is mixed with milk, raw milk if you can get it. I guess that might help buffer the acid.

Zill.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

There's so much biology in just my IMO2 alone. Then you and the power of lab and blue spirulina. I have seen super impressive growth. I have never been able to grow that magazine quality bud's until now.
Now I trying to combine IMO2's microbes and fungi in a lab serum. So far I think it's something but only time will tell. I am using this to break down fall leaves 🍂 in my garden beds and compost bins.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Thanks for that. Lactobacillus - a huge player in human probiotic health, especially women's health. I’ll bet that liquor is rich. You then water that into the soil?
I take the lab serum and mix it 50/50 with brown sugar. Now that I water in at 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. That's normal for watering my marijuana and regular garden. On compost I go hard 4oz. Per gal minimum.

S

SylviaLynn

Kombucha or homemade yogurt are also a source of lactobacillus. That's pretty much what happened here, it's a form of yogurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom