Has Anyone Planted Their Indoor Plant Outside After Harvesting Its Flowers?

• Thread starter Mezz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bannacis

Bannacis

I have done revegging before with success, this is the first time I am doing the "cutting top off bud" ...Budfim?
Then after a few days I spread what's left of bud out to expose more of the inner parts. trimming off more material as I see.
I'm taking the cloning approach, where scaring the outside skin on the stem will increase chances of forming roots there.
In the past I never left buds on I just scraped the areas around the sites to expose fresh plant skin.
I have them under 24 hr light and veg nutes, it's been 2 days. time will tell.

justiceman

justiceman

I'm interested to see how that cutting of the bud approach works out.

@DrMcSkunkins I'm pretty sure letting the roots dry out before you chop is not helping with the reveg. I believe they respond better if the roots are still alive and healthy.

justiceman

justiceman

Ah i see what you mean now. Good luck with this attempt buddy! Sounds like everything is in order and I like that you left more on the plant this time.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

A couple more tips: lower light intensity during the transition period, and a dark period of ~4 hours for rest. Also using more of an even/constant soil moisture vs wet/dry cycling will indeed help favor vegetative hormonal state (but don't overwater). Carefully pruning of the dying bud growth helps too. With some luck you might find these plants go crazy with rooting and node development just following the weird reveg growth. IBA and 6BAP can be used to manipulate and speed the process, but simply minimizing stress and waiting patiently is less risky.

Top Bottom