Has anyone S.C.O.G.ed?

• Thread starter cletus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cletus

I was looking into starting up a S.O.G. setup and came across S.C.O.G. I kinda have an idea of what it is but maybe someone here could clarify it for me. Has anyone used it? Does it make a difference? How hard is it to do properly? Thanks for all your help, I'm new to this and this site (which is awesome by the way). Tired of getting sub par bud can't wait to have my own dank!

L

l33t

The way I see things.

SOG= fastest / but high plant numbers

You basically root clones and flower them asap. Works with 12/12 from seed too. You use as many plants as you can like 42 per light

SCROG= Slower / but less risk as you can use as little as 1 plant per light

Train/prune or simply grow a plant (or few) under a net , so you make a uniform canopy
You need to veg more with SCROG

Both methods are great as long as you master them , so practice is the key.Both need some work (with scrog usually a bit more) but they can both yield great.

Good luck with your grow

G

G.F. Greens

whats up cletus im gonna try and get a few pics for you of my 4x8 table scroged out with 66 babies on there depending on the strain usually i'll pull about 4lbs off the table every 60 days works great.

GFG

M

Michael_Eaton

My experience has been that SOG has a much greater potential for a big yield and it takes a lot less time (veg time)...

However, if plant count is an issue and you have the patience to train and veg something for 6 months than SCROG is a great method to maximize yield... It's also easier to water (usually)...

nobodyknew

nobodyknew

Plant count is always an issue
But I'm too lazy to scrog properly - the one time I did it was difficult at harvest - compared to the sog style I normally use

Top Bottom