has anyone seen or used Terpinator ?

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Anyone from the forum seen or used this product Terpinator ? was it good , did it make a difference ?

Capture

growsince79

growsince79

I use it -it's good stuff. Not a magic potion, idk how much difference it makes. I start using it aroung the same time I cut back on bloom.

growsince79

growsince79

stuff recommends can use it thoughout the whole grow at different strengths
Why would you want to use it the whole grow? I use it to adjust my NPK ratio and add sulpher at the end. Seems like a waste or worse to use on young plants. IDK try it and take pics.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Why would you want to use it the whole grow? I use it to adjust my NPK ratio and add sulpher at the end. Seems like a waste or worse to use on young plants. IDK try it and take pics.
yeah i was thinking it would be a waste on young plants - for how expensive it is i might just run a little

T_Dub

T_Dub

How do you recommend mixing it to get a similar effect and potency to terpinator?
This post is old, but let’s close the loop.

You can Google “Terpinator Recipe”….this is the one that I use. I believe they recommend using a “lightproof” container too. I left the source in, but I didn’t include a link to another website. But the author deserved credit for this great contribution! I haven’t tried a side by side to tell you whether it really works.
98875A13 86E2 4F2A 86FF 9484578254D7

Cannagar

Cannagar

This post is old, but let’s close the loop.

You can Google “Terpinator Recipe”….this is the one that I use. I believe they recommend using a “lightproof” container too. I left the source in, but I didn’t include a link to another website. But the author deserved credit for this great contribution! I haven’t tried a side by side to tell you whether it really works.
View attachment 1314423
Thank you! I saw it was an older post but was hoping someone like you might come around and help out. So thanks again! 😄

Top Bottom