Has Anyone Seen Or Used The Prunex Pots By Prune Pot

• Thread starter DoobieBro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro

DoobieBro

I was at my favorite local grow store and they told me about PruneX pots that they say may be comparable to GeoPots at a better price. Unfortunately, they had recently sold out of them so I couldn't see them.

Do any of you all know them and how they compare to the GeoPots quality and weight of fabric.

F

FutureGrower

They look like regular fabric pots with velcro, theres a company called grassroots that makes excellent quality fabric pots

DoobieBro

DoobieBro

They look like regular fabric pots with velcro, theres a company called grassroots that makes excellent quality fabric pots

I just looked them up and found there website but I think their website is down. The only ones I could find are on Amazon and they don't seem to have handles.

F

FutureGrower

I just looked them up and found there website but I think their website is down. The only ones I could find are on Amazon and they don't seem to have handles.

I dont believe they come with handles, and handles are pretty nice, my pots without them are like 5x harder move lol. I just know those are great quality heres a link though if you're still interested.

https://www.grassrootsfabricpots.com

Top Bottom