Has anyone seen Tahoe OG clones in norcal....

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

I have heard alot about this Tahoe OG and was wondering if anyone in the norcal area knows where to get clones?

low starch diet

low starch diet

last time i was at harborside they had a pack of cali connection tahoe seeds for like 110-120 but i'm sure they go fast

stickyicky

stickyicky

Fruitridge in Sac had them on Sat. They have new clones in on Tuesday's and Saturday's.

D

DazedNconfussed

damm...i though ridge said he was going to give us a heads up on the tahoe OG clones....

R

Ridge

We had SFV cuts, no Tahoe cuts yet. There are about 10 coming in 2 weeks, our mom is really beefing up so after those 10 there should be about 20 every 3 weeks, then 30 and so on. Seed moms really take off like no other. We have 4 phenos in all, the one to come shortly is pheno 1. We are flowering a cut right now so we'll no what she finishes like in 5-6 weeks.

O

ozmonster

a few teens dropped a couple Saturday's ago. word is that their mother is producing well so they should start flowing.

The question for Ridge is: Have you guys started cracking that alien v2 gear for future cuts??

O

ozmonster

Just read on weedtracker they had "disaster" and no Tahoe OG or Raskal OG cute for at least a few weeks.

Top Bottom