Has anyone seen this before?

• Thread starter saalim13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saalim13

saalim13

Og kush auto in soil. Fox farm, OR water, heptph around 6.5. She's been like this for 3 week. .There no caylx, no thrichomes. Nothing but hairs. And there starting to turn orange. Can it be saved?

Has anyone seen this before
Has anyone seen this before 2
Has anyone seen this before 3
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
None, it's just pistols everywhere

No he’s saying that you DO have calyx’s. All the pistils are coming out of the calyx. And I see trichomes there. They’re just not done yet. You do have some issues though, looks like some deficiencies, but I’ll let the more seasoned growers offer advice there.

Overall they don’t look terrible. Relax I think you’ll be just fine

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Hoping for some clarification here; I think pistil refers to the calyx and the two stigmas coming out.

Your plant does have it all.
Yes, the pistil is the entire set of female parts. I often refer to the "white hairs" as pistils, but that is not correct. They are stigmas.

The calyxes are the leafy covering around the ovary, which are typically covered with trichs.

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Og kush auto in soil. Fox farm, OR water, heptph around 6.5. She's been like this for 3 week. .There no caylx, no thrichomes. Nothing but hairs. And there starting to turn orange. Can it be saved?
Check for light leaks and/or timer malfunctions

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Yes, the pistil is the entire set of female parts. I often refer to the "white hairs" as pistils, but that is not correct. They are stigmas.

The calyxes are the leafy covering around the ovary, which are typically covered with trichs.

I am reading conflicting info in my reference literature. I think you are confusing bracts with calyxes as well.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Are you already flushing?
If so I would say way to early imo.
What light/s are you using? And how high are they?
Is your pH pen calibrated?
Nutes being used? And what is your ppm?
Just a few things that pop out at me.

HashBucket

HashBucket

Maybe, this is my second grow. I know absolutely nothing. And am open to learn
Good that you know that.
NOBODY knows it all.
Welcome to the puzzle.

If this is your second grow, you've learned a lot more than you realize.

It looks to me like an aging plant.
And OG Kush, while one of my favorites to consume, is not an easy plant to grow.

I would suggest these things:
- Skip water and feed for at least one day, maybe two. Wait till your 'soil' is almost dry.
- Then water/feed lightly like about 600 ppm for a couple feedings.
- From now on, feed/water only when she asks ... when she needs it ... when it's dry.
- Stop growing auto flowers - grow real cannabis instead. It is much more rewarding.
- Do some research on line and find a genetic that is easier to grow, for now.

And don't worry so much ... she's gonna be just fine.

🌹

saalim13

saalim13

Good that you know that.
NOBODY knows it all.
Welcome to the puzzle.

If this is your second grow, you've learned a lot more than you realize.

It looks to me like an aging plant.
And OG Kush, while one of my favorites to consume, is not an easy plant to grow.

I would suggest these things:
- Skip water and feed for at least one day, maybe two. Wait till your 'soil' is almost dry.
- Then water/feed lightly like about 600 ppm for a couple feedings.
- From now on, feed/water only when she asks ... when she needs it ... when it's dry.
- Stop growing auto flowers - grow real cannabis instead. It is much more rewarding.
- Do some research on line and find a genetic that is easier to grow, for now.

And don't worry so much ... she's gonna be just fine.

🌹
Thanks for the great advice

Top Bottom