Has Anyone Smoked Harmony?

• Thread starter nurlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

To this day I've yet to hear tell of anyone smoking this strain. I remember when Reef announced Love Potion back in the day feedback was tremendous. I'd have thought when he said "Harmony is better than Love Potion" and that "It's better than any O.G Kush". That people would have been all over this strain.

Who knows maybe in terms of sales people are eating it up. That I don't know. What I do know is I haven't seen any smoke reports.

So please if anyone has smoked the strain I'd like to know your impressions.

I did buy a pack of 10. I only got 3 of 6 to germ, then I accidentally killed one. Then my fridge died and I threw the fridge out with Harmony and other beans still in it. I learned that day, that there some things in life that masturbation just can't fix.

Anyway I've had two (Harmony plants not masturbations) in veg in small pots for a couple of months now. No sign of sex. Hopefully i get a female so i can let you all know how it goes.

~nur

P.S

Are any of you attending the treating yourself expo in Toronto? If so shout me a holla. I'll be the black guy.

N

Nirrity

nurlord since there is no smoke-report on them please be the first and i wish you all the best!!! cross my fingers for you!

P.S. still i'm quite confused as how could Reef compare LP and harmony since they are completely different genetics make-up colombian x G13 vs. thai x kush they just share the lemon taste in common but how can be the taste the only measure?

nurlord

nurlord

somewhere REEF said it was also a cut called rockstar

Yes I believe Reef gave away a free pack of Harmony and from one of those 10 seeds Rockstar was born. Not sure what the chances are of getting that pheno in a pack are though.

nurlord

nurlord

nurlord since there is no smoke-report on them please be the first and i wish you all the best!!! cross my fingers for you!

P.S. still i'm quite confused as how could Reef compare LP and harmony since they are completely different genetics make-up colombian x G13 vs. thai x kush they just share the lemon taste in common but how can be the taste the only measure?

Thanks Nirrity, I'm going to do my best. I guess there must be something in the high that Reef considers superior to the LP despite the differing genetics. Perhaps the Harmony ended up smoking like a super version of LP or something.

Being a Love Potion groupie myself I can't wait to test this Harmony out.

B

bigbag

I have smoked the Harmony...and seen her grown, its insane ! Think what i experienced was the rockstar cut, Reef claimed was isolated from only 10 seeds !Very sativa,fun, up high with a citrus/kush taste. Plants clone easily due 2 the sativa stem structure. Excellent smoke,esp if u like that crazy heady buzz. Cant help but compare the quality of high 2 the really good thai sticks of old, with some ogk bottom end ! intriging for the connoissuer, med user, commercail cash croppers... not as much. Harmony is a great choice if u want a very tasty/heady ogkush/lemon thai hybrid...i know i do ! LP#1 has a lemon cleaner,cat piss smell/taste,whereas the Harmony 2 me, tastes more creamy and grapefruity. Both are very potent, stroger than most anything ive tried in thier own ways. High octane materials, to be used with respect, hehe:rauch08:. Reef mentioned he wants 2 make a 4-way hybrid of Love Potion(g-13 x SMCG) x Harmony(ogk x lemon thai), im seconding the motion...:wait:anim_19:
i would also like 2 c a Harmony x Mighty Mite or something similar 4 us outdoor guys:sun2:

B

bigbag

They both have an intense 50/50 head/body buzz. both are strong as can be. smokers tend to get off after only a couple puffs...hard to finish a reefer of either,except they taste so good. def 2 of the most enjoyable highs ive had from hybrid expressions

nurlord

nurlord

I have smoked the Harmony...and seen her grown, its insane ! Think what i experienced was the rockstar cut, Reef claimed was isolated from only 10 seeds !Very sativa,fun, up high with a citrus/kush taste. Plants clone easily due 2 the sativa stem structure. Excellent smoke,esp if u like that crazy heady buzz. Cant help but compare the quality of high 2 the really good thai sticks of old, with some ogk bottom end ! intriging for the connoissuer, med user, commercail cash croppers... not as much. Harmony is a great choice if u want a very tasty/heady ogkush/lemon thai hybrid...i know i do ! LP#1 has a lemon cleaner,cat piss smell/taste,whereas the Harmony 2 me, tastes more creamy and grapefruity. Both are very potent, stroger than most anything ive tried in thier own ways. High octane materials, to be used with respect, hehe:rauch08:. Reef mentioned he wants 2 make a 4-way hybrid of Love Potion(g-13 x SMCG) x Harmony(ogk x lemon thai), im seconding the motion...:wait:anim_19:
i would also like 2 c a Harmony x Mighty Mite or something similar 4 us outdoor guys:sun2:

Very nice report BB. Very nice. Made better since you've smoked both the LP and the Harmony. I appreciate the feed back. In terms of the a cross with Mighty Mite. Do you feel there is an issue with trying the Harmony outdoor? Is it due to finishing time?Mold?

Thanks again.

B

bigbag

never tried the Harmony outside here in BC, but ogk is a Oct finish, lemon thai i would assume is a Nov finish, so Harmony would be a end of Oct/start of Nov bud. crossed with a mighty mite male, i would think would be a early/mid oct. that said, in a greenhouse and/or down south Harmony would be pretty choice. thinkin mold would be at a minimum givin Harmony branching patterns,etc. most strains that dont finish properly, come in on time when crossed to the real mighty mite thats done in Aug.ghouse with blackout would be ideal if runnin Harmony pure.

nurlord

nurlord

never tried the Harmony outside here in BC, but ogk is a Oct finish, lemon thai i would assume is a Nov finish, so Harmony would be a end of Oct/start of Nov bud. crossed with a mighty mite male, i would think would be a early/mid oct. that said, in a greenhouse and/or down south Harmony would be pretty choice. thinkin mold would be at a minimum givin Harmony branching patterns,etc. most strains that dont finish properly, come in on time when crossed to the real mighty mite thats done in Aug.ghouse with blackout would be ideal if runnin Harmony pure.

Thanks.

nurlord

nurlord

Well I did end up with two females. It took one an extra week of 12/12 to show sex but that female has a very pronounced fruit punch smell at day 21 of flower. Not much bud development yet though. The one that showed flowers early in 12/12 has a much milder smell that isn't distinctive at this point but she is beginning to develop buds nicely. I'll start a new thread next week with pics.

G

greenfingerz

i think reef referanced LP and how harmony is better because they do share genes.

Harmony is = (SM Columbian Gold x OG Kush)x Lemon thai

peace

T

Toflooryou

We have been fortunate enough to be blessed with 2 Harmony males and are in the process of crossing them with a Lemon Fire and Jack Herer females. In looking at the genetics one might think this strain would be mainly sativa dominant but quite to the contrary it appears very indica dominant. I am looking forward to seeing the outcome and will share once we get-r-done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom