Has Anyone Tried Any Of These

• Thread starter Juddz2891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juddz2891

Juddz2891

What up fellow farmers I wanted to kno if anyone tried any of these beans it's 4 pks 1.AUSSIE BLUES 2.CARMALICIOUS 3.BLUEBERRY 420 AND FOR FREE 4. WHITE QUEEN lemme kno if anyone has a familiarity with them post pics or knowledge

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Whoa the breeder?
Aussie blues is a keeper. Reminds me of the DuckFoot I had back in 09. Keeper if you get a strange pheno in my eyes with the crazy leaf pattern. But long flower depending on your personal needs.
The queen based on looks ups is a good strain to rock qnd test out,with honey and sweets added to your palet after each clean hit. Hmm sounds tasty too mee. Over all only one way to tell. Pop em and let em grow.

Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Whoa the breeder?
Aussie blues is a keeper. Reminds me of the DuckFoot I had back in 09. Keeper if you get a strange pheno in my eyes with the crazy leaf pattern. But long flower depending on your personal needs.
The queen based on looks ups is a good strain to rock qnd test out,with honey and sweets added to your palet after each clean hit. Hmm sounds tasty too mee. Over all only one way to tell. Pop em and let em grow.
Sounds like a plan I'm jus waitin on them to come in got like 6 more days I think this place in Amsterdam I didn't order em

Latest posts

Top Bottom