Has Anyone Tried Commercial Led Lights?

• Thread starter Warmhands
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Warmhands

Warmhands

I has anyone tired commercial high bay led lights? I found a lot of good and cheaper lights. Googling commercial led lights
They are some good looking commercial Cree led lights for $350. They are cheeper than those new cobb led grow lights and DIY lights

Please tell what you think?

Warmhands

Warmhands

I found these commercial high bay lights with 12 Cree cxb leds and 24,000 lumines Do you guys think they would work?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I has anyone tired commercial high bay led lights? I found a lot of good and cheaper lights. Googling commercial led lights
They are some good looking commercial Cree led lights for $350. They are cheeper than those new cobb led grow lights and DIY lights

Please tell what you think?

http://www.ledlightplant.com/cob-64pcs3w-series-c-7_10/

These work great, supposedly have a great 2 year warranty
I have had one almost two years and it is still going.

Warmhands

Warmhands

If I had the money I would buy a bunch of them and sell for $700. Like the guys out there I think they are better than some of the lights out there going for $500, $800. These are made in the U.S. and have a ten year warranty I don't even have the money to buy one I am using cfls and black lights

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Warmhands

Warmhands

I would but I am mess up right now. Wait for my second back surgery. I can't walk more than a block with out falling over. I worked like a Mexican for thirty years. :love1: Construction, roofing, carpet laying... I grow and eat pot for the pain not to get high and stupid. I grew outdoor for six years and just starting to grow indoor.

Warmhands

Warmhands

Thank you. I am trying to grow some autoflowering plants indoor for the first time. I have grown for six years outdoor. It's a big change for me but you have to adapt and keep moving forward.

B

bobby g

hey @sixstring i have your lumen maintenance data, email me

Latest posts

Top Bottom