Has Anyone Tried Kosher Kush Regulars?

• Thread starter DoctorWho05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

I just noticed these in stock somewhere and was wondering if anyone has tried these or knows anything about them. I was under the impression this strain was made by reversing og kush (or whatever RP passes off as og kush, I'm not saying whether it is or not) and using that pollen to hit jews gold, if thats the case I'm curious as to where the regs came from. Like from a back cross or am I wrong about how the strain was breed? Please feel free to let me know if I'm wrong. I'd just prefer running regular seeds over fems

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I run DNA's Kosher Kush regs right now and it kills..my guess is it was selfed and then back crossed back to the original mom or possibly outcrossed to an OG like strain and then back to the mom

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

Not to be a fan boy, but I'm actually kind of honored to get a semi random reply from you texas, I've been researching for longer than I've been growing and you've always seemed knowledgeable and helpful. And Thank you as well william76, I've heard that as well and that's why I wanted to ask the community and see if a couple guys like you might respond.

Top Bottom