Has anyone tried the 300-600w LED Lights?

• Thread starter robeartobrenton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robeartobrenton

Has anyone on the board tried using the 300w or 600w LED lights?

I havent been able to find anyone using any of the high power lights?

Are they just not worth it? Or is everyone too afraid to try?

R

robeartobrenton

ive seen a few of the LED grows on here, all done with the lower watt LED's- and none done under SCROG like they should be.... so none of them even give me any sort of clue how well they would preform under the correct circumstances

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

LED's snuff nuts. I have used about 2k worth and they were useless. Anyone who tells you different just roll your eyes. Its marketing hype bullcrap. One day a company will get it right but as for now, its too expensive in every way. The companies that have their shot have wasted so many peoples times. I honestly know of one who is halfway decent, and they still suck. Decent meaning they should be improving them in the next few years with more research. As for now its all about sell sell sell. Go the CFL route or floros if you want to use less wants, smaller grow, etc. I sold all my LED's and the one I have now I dont even use.

B

blueberry hill

the herbalizor is doing a thread using 345w board on the led thread, equiverlent to 1000w hps using scrogg. have a look at that but in imo they are ok for small grows but tech not quite there yetand to expensive.

H

HappyGrower

LED's snuff nuts. I have used about 2k worth and they were useless. Anyone who tells you different just roll your eyes. Its marketing hype bullcrap. One day a company will get it right but as for now, its too expensive in every way. The companies that have their shot have wasted so many peoples times. I honestly know of one who is halfway decent, and they still suck. Decent meaning they should be improving them in the next few years with more research. As for now its all about sell sell sell. Go the CFL route or floros if you want to use less wants, smaller grow, etc. I sold all my LED's and the one I have now I dont even use.

I have been using a 90 watt LED UFO for the Cloning & Beginning Veg cycle, and have always had positive effects. Plants grew roots in 7-10 days, and the leaves always start out dark green in color.

Take Care & Peace, Happy Grower :anim_44:

Top Bottom