Has anyone tried these potting mixes?

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KAL EL

KAL EL

Organicare Soil or Just Right Xtra Potting Mix?

Both seem really good.
If you have tried them, did you need to feed at all?

dextr0

dextr0

^^^Havent tried it but that Just Right looks like tha shit right...Was a thread awhile back where dude was talking about how it burned his baby plants. Somethin to think about. The bag says 1300ppms run off from start.

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

I saw a thread where people were really really beating up on Just Right. Everyone agreed the ingredients on the bag sound outstanding. But they were upset with the results.

May be like dectr0 is saying, it's just strong, and should be cut with something? Good luck!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am using it for one of grows right now. It is Just Right Xtra. I saw it at an organic garden shop. I figured I would try some.

When I opened it it looked and smelled very organic. Maybe too much. LOL! It looked very mulching, dark and rich. It had quite a few ground up twigs and whatever. I mixed it 50% with ProMix, added some composted cow manure that has a wonderful texture, bat guano, some more dolomite lime and worm casting. I know Just Right has dolomite and worm castings but Pro Mix and cow manure don't, Then I added about 20% of the total mix in additional perlite.

I have been hitting it good with Maxicrop and Tiger Bloom and used Bud Blood. I use Purple Maxx/Snow Storm once a week since 2nd week of 12/12 and I haven't had any issues. In fact it is one of my best grows ever so far. Plants are loving whatever I am doing. I have a thread.

I looked and looked and never found a thread that used it.

P

pirronea45

go with fox farms ocean forest. while my rep may not be high on here i happen ton know a thing or two. thats some great stuff. comes ph balanced right out of the bag..

KAL EL

KAL EL

go with fox farms ocean forest. while my rep may not be high on here i happen ton know a thing or two. thats some great stuff. comes ph balanced right out of the bag..

Sorry bro, FF is junk. Never get the same quality from bag to bag.

Top Bottom