Has Anyone Tried This Product?

• Thread starter Mr. Greenjeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Greenjeans

Hello farmers,
Has anyone ever tried Espoma organic plant food 5-3-3, they call it Plant-Tone.
It looks like it has all the good stuff in it, all organic and reasonably priced.
I'm tempted to give it a shot mixed with some Black Gold natural & organic potting soil 0.05-0-0.
I see Espoma makes a variety of other organic ferts as well so i was curious to know how things turned out if used. Thanks!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hello farmers,
Has anyone ever tried Espoma organic plant food 5-3-3, they call it Plant-Tone.
It looks like it has all the good stuff in it, all organic and reasonably priced.
I'm tempted to give it a shot mixed with some Black Gold natural & organic potting soil 0.05-0-0.
I see Espoma makes a variety of other organic ferts as well so i was curious to know how things turned out if used. Thanks!
If ur asking how it will do seed to harvest I'd say it will def get u through. However I would say u would have to further or more aggressively amend during bloom. If ur outside I think u would probably be ok. HEll even inside it would grow some weed for sure but think it would fall short on big fat dense buds. But no harm in giving it a go. It certainly isn't bad as a base. Good luck man.

P

Pendleton

Espoma makes nice products. Their 5-3-3 is good for some, but I don't believe it to be a good match for cannabis' needs alone. A handful in an amended hole couldn't hurt however.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I used it in my veggie garden last year......and I add a little bit to my teas.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Molasses 20ml per gallon
Eco Fish 2.5ml per gallon

let bubble and then adjust ph to 7, then add:

OG Biowar Root and Foliar 1 tbsp per gallon

in a tea bag
EWC 1/2 cup per gallon
plant tone 1 tbsp per gallon
Alfalfa 1 tbsp per gallon (Veg and first 3 weeks of flower)

d420dool

d420dool

Ive used Epsom line and black gold for years, garden tone plant tone bulb tone, I've used a lot of those, awesome shut. They got bacillus in em too don't forget. I use their kelp, cottonseed, gypsum, Greenland , and some other products of theirs. Always flushes great. Never had any problems with the way things smoked or tasted. Its also great to cuz u don't have to go to a friggin grow shop. Hate that.

M

Mr. Greenjeans

Ive used Epsom line and black gold for years, garden tone plant tone bulb tone, I've used a lot of those, awesome shut. They got bacillus in em too don't forget. I use their kelp, cottonseed, gypsum, Greenland , and some other products of theirs. Always flushes great. Never had any problems with the way things smoked or tasted. Its also great to cuz u don't have to go to a friggin grow shop. Hate that.
LOL, I know how you feel about grow shops, don't get me wrong ,great stuff there but when you're not in a legal state...
Oh well, back to home depot for more goodies, thanks for the info.

P

Pendleton

The grow shops are for the most part snake oil salesmen. You can definitely get a good organic soil going with espoma amendments. You also most definitely don't need to flush in organic soil, as there's nothing to flush per se in the way one needs to with salt based fertilizers.

d420dool

d420dool

Ive noticed the no flushing thing as well pen, when I used AN I had to flush big time but I go very light flush, really just like a regular watering with just water. Recycled organic living soil, can't beat it with a stick!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom