has anyone tried this white mould spray?

• Thread starter budseyeveiw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budseyeveiw

has anyone seen or tryed this anti fungicide?
i saw it advertised on the 420 website.
ive had some white mildew type stuff on some clones ive got.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've never tried any SNS products (funny how they call themselves Sierra Natural Science, yet they're based in Salinas) but I've read of many who swear by them, especially SNS217.

B

budseyeveiw

I've never tried any SNS products (funny how they call themselves Sierra Natural Science, yet they're based in Salinas) but I've read of many who swear by them, especially SNS217.

really? ive heard of them but never tried. sounds quite good tho, a systematic spray which is friendlt to animals, usable on edible crops etc..
perhaps some one who has tryed it can give us the verdict

U

Udyana Peace

has anyone seen or tryed this anti fungicide?
i saw it advertised on the 420 website.
ive had some white mildew type stuff on some clones ive got.

According to the product's description this is made from (and I'm quoting) "made up of 100% pure Thyme botanical extracts"

All mints (including Thyme) contain compounds which are effective fungicides. Used in conjunction with rosemary extracts you have a double-whammy with having both a viable pesticide and fungicide.

You can also make your own for chump-change using a process called Fermented Plant Extracts. Grade-school science processes.

Thyme extracts (and other mints) are extremely easy to make - add about 1 lb. to 4 gallons of water. Let it sit for a couple of weeks until the smell almost knocks you over. Remove the plant material and your mix is now ready to dilute and apply.

Add 1/4 cup to 1 gallon of pure, clean water and spray the top and bottom of every leaf, branch and trunk. Hit the top of the soil as well. Adding 1/2 tsp. of Dyna-Grow Pro-TeKt (liquid silica) is an important component.

Repeat every 4 days until you've applied 5 or 6 times.

That's one approach which will work for you and save you some serious money. There are other methods to extract these plant compounds but this one will get you up and running.

Lavender flowers provide both fungicide as well as pesticide benefits. Plus it smells a lot nicer, IMHO.

YMMV

HTH

UP

B

budseyeveiw

According to the product's description this is made from (and I'm quoting) "made up of 100% pure Thyme botanical extracts"

All mints (including Thyme) contain compounds which are effective fungicides. Used in conjunction with rosemary extracts you have a double-whammy with having both a viable pesticide and fungicide.

You can also make your own for chump-change using a process called Fermented Plant Extracts. Grade-school science processes.

Thyme extracts (and other mints) are extremely easy to make - add about 1 lb. to 4 gallons of water. Let it sit for a couple of weeks until the smell almost knocks you over. Remove the plant material and your mix is now ready to dilute and apply.

Add 1/4 cup to 1 gallon of pure, clean water and spray the top and bottom of every leaf, branch and trunk. Hit the top of the soil as well. Adding 1/2 tsp. of Dyna-Grow Pro-TeKt (liquid silica) is an important component.

Repeat every 4 days until you've applied 5 or 6 times.

That's one approach which will work for you and save you some serious money. There are other methods to extract these plant compounds but this one will get you up and running.

Lavender flowers provide both fungicide as well as pesticide benefits. Plus it smells a lot nicer, IMHO.

YMMV

HTH

UP

to be fair id really prefere to buy it in a bottle lol, plus im not sure how the gf would react to a pound of rotting mint . but thankyou for the idea.

M

MIway

to be fair id really prefere to buy it in a bottle lol, plus im not sure how the gf would react to a pound of rotting mint . but thankyou for the idea.

Have you priced the SNS yet? Not exactly on generous side for portions...

Top Bottom