Has Anyone Used Bud Factor X In Veg?

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Thinking of using Bud Factor X in veg to see if it will make the plant create more bud sites or thicken the cell walls. If the plant thinks its under attack in veg than how will it respond. I really would like to here any theories on this subject.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Ive never tried but have read to use it a half strength in veg, I'm sure it would be somewhat beneficial especially if your batteling pests. Im betting it would make your plants more aromatic I dont know about making your plants stack any harder it could make them stretchier, I think youd be better off with salicylic acid for a SAR response and triacontanol to add bud sites make them more compact and vigorous, BAP 6 is also good for this

buddahslave

buddahslave

Ive never tried but have read to use it a half strength in veg, I'm sure it would be somewhat beneficial especially if your batteling pests. Im betting it would make your plants more aromatic I dont know about making your plants stack any harder it could make them stretchier, I think youd be better off with salicylic acid for a SAR response and triacontanol to add bud sites make them more compact and vigorous, BAP 6 is also good for this
Took your advice and ordered a product called Vitazyme. It's suppose to have triacontanol in it with some type of plant steroid. Are you familiar with this product?

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Im familiar with it ive thought about ordering some myself but never have, let us know how it works for you theres very little info out there on how well it works for our type of plants, im thinking it will give u the results your looking for though.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Works extremely well! I received it on Friday and mixed one ounce into a litter of water. The directions was a little confusing but I did the best I could considering I wasn't spraying acres. The next day I saw great results, everything on the plant got bigger and greener. The leaves was way bigger then the day before almost like a cartoon or something. Couple of plants were sickly and weak as OG Kush tend to have a few like that, but even those got dark green and healthy. I will post pics soon.

buddahslave

buddahslave

20150330 194501
20150330 194522

henry

henry

Thinking of using Bud Factor X in veg to see if it will make the plant create more bud sites or thicken the cell walls. If the plant thinks its under attack in veg than how will it respond. I really would like to here any theories on this subject.
Could you provide us with a little info of what the ingredients are?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

i have been studing alot about chitosan which is the active ingredint in bud factor x. u can get this from ebay chitosan oligosaccharide which is alot better then bud factor x..also insect frass in veg is stronger then bud factor x. here is a great article on some things chitosan can and will do. i started my research into chitosan looking to prevent bud rot spores from germinating on my plants. i found out thur this research that it did a hell of alot more as well as bust the fungi spores outer cellular walls.
How does the level of THC in marijuana increase?

As the level of THC production up to a marijuana plant is defined by their genetics, you can not increase your level beyond the breaking point, however, maximum production is rarely achieved; then it is possible to stimulate the plant to reach its optimal level of production. The goal is to increase resin production in the plant, which will increase the total amount of THC.

For that we can, for example, practice a slight water stress at the end of flowering. Dryness favours the formation of the ground resin.

extacci%C3%B3n-de-cannabinoidesssssss.png

Cannabinoid extraction

As the resin is the primary means of defense of the marijuana plant, we can optimize production stimulating the systemic acquired resistance of the plant with the help of stimulating natural defenses (SDN). We can mention, for example, exogenous elicitors as laminarin, oligosaccharide famines seaweed extract (Laminaria digitata) or chitosan from crustacean shells.

There are also mimetic molecules and enhancers like phytohormones, such as Methyl jasmonate derivative Jasmine essential oil, or salicylic acid or abscisic acid. To finish we can use stimulators of vitality, such as vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), and C (ascorbic acid).
http://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/cannabinoids-and-their-medicinal-properties/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2866471/

buddahslave

buddahslave

i have been studing alot about chitosan which is the active ingredint in bud factor x. u can get this from ebay chitosan oligosaccharide which is alot better then bud factor x..also insect frass in veg is stronger then bud factor x. here is a great article on some things chitosan can and will do. i started my research into chitosan looking to prevent bud rot spores from germinating on my plants. i found out thur this research that it did a hell of alot more as well as bust the fungi spores outer cellular walls.
How does the level of THC in marijuana increase?

As the level of THC production up to a marijuana plant is defined by their genetics, you can not increase your level beyond the breaking point, however, maximum production is rarely achieved; then it is possible to stimulate the plant to reach its optimal level of production. The goal is to increase resin production in the plant, which will increase the total amount of THC.

For that we can, for example, practice a slight water stress at the end of flowering. Dryness favours the formation of the ground resin.

extacci%C3%B3n-de-cannabinoidesssssss.png

Cannabinoid extraction

As the resin is the primary means of defense of the marijuana plant, we can optimize production stimulating the systemic acquired resistance of the plant with the help of stimulating natural defenses (SDN). We can mention, for example, exogenous elicitors as laminarin, oligosaccharide famines seaweed extract (Laminaria digitata) or chitosan from crustacean shells.

There are also mimetic molecules and enhancers like phytohormones, such as Methyl jasmonate derivative Jasmine essential oil, or salicylic acid or abscisic acid. To finish we can use stimulators of vitality, such as vitamins B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), and C (ascorbic acid).
http://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/cannabinoids-and-their-medicinal-properties/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2866471/
I went on ebay to see the Chistosan Oligosaccaride and I found it. How many grams of this product are you using to make a gallon of spray?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

forget the srpay...are you just looking to make thicker stalks and larger leaves or are you looking to make more budsites?

i have mixed crab meal and worm castings along with some azomite...the resuls from seed are astounding...ill post up some pics in not long...let me wake up and find my camera

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

1 week
Blue
Reg
I went on ebay to see the Chistosan Oligosaccaride and I found it. How many grams of this product are you using to make a gallon of spray?
depends on how often you apply, how you apply (soil drench v.s. spray), and how many and how big plants you have.
I'd apply once a week, depending on pest challenge and weather conditions from germination to 2-3 weeks before harvest. If used only against bud rot, obviously you wouldn't need to use it before there are big enough buds . Common rates are 50-200 ppm for foliar. Add a little bit of salicylic acid in veg as well since it is a SAR inducer as well. Check out the 1 week of growth in my pics below after using chitosan & salicylic acid on my seedlings. I also got a gallon of Regalia that im gonna be testing out this year for ISR inducing. the first pic of seedlings is before i used the folair of chitosan/Salicylic acid and then 1 week later in the last pic. its amazing stuff man and its all natural.
http://www.marronebioinnovations.com/products/brand/regalia/

Reg1
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Also here is another great read on Chitosan. its got so many plant benefits that its really insane to grow without it outdoors at least, there are many ways as well to grow with it, insect frass,crustacean meals,powders,bud factor x, etc. And the best thing about it is it organic
Conclusion
After various recent research findings, chitosan has applications in numerous fields, as described in many review articles. This naturally occurring molecule with interesting antimicrobial and eliciting properties has been getting more attention in recent years. This molecule can be used in a number of ways to reduce plant disease levels and prevent the development and spread of diseases, thus preserving crop yield and quality. The potent effect of chitosan on plant diseases control is from its antimicrobial properties and plant innate immunity elicited activity. The antimicrobial activity is influenced by several factors, such as MW, DDA, solubility, positive charge density, chemical modification, pH, concentration, chelating capacity and type of micro-organism. Chitosan has also become a postharvest promising treatment for fruits due to its natural character, antimicrobial activity and elicitation of defence responses. In spite of the chitosan advantages, the poor solubility of chitosan is the major limiting factors in its utilization. Therefore, several researchers have started to modify a chitosan molecule to produce high-antimicrobial active derivatives COS. Our review suggests that chitosan and COS can be used as potent antibacterial molecule in biological systems.
http://medcraveonline.com/APAR/APAR-01-00006.php

Last edited:
buddahslave

buddahslave

Could you provide us with a little info of what the ingredients are?
Main ingredient is chitosan. It causes the plant in flowering to produce more thc to protect it self from an attack that is not happening but I wanted to use it in veg to try to make plant cell wall increase. I started using vitazyme and that product has exceeded my expectations. I will post new pics soon!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

ya bro thats the one i use. its very cheap and u get 20x more then u get from bud factor x. its awesome shit man not only does it give u better yeilds and overall plant health it defends against bud rot. i cant wait to see ya pics of before and after

buddahslave

buddahslave

This OG Kush is the biggest I've ever seen it. This is 4 days into flowering and only two weeks in veg. Not all the plants blew up like this but most look great. Way more bud sites than my last harvest which is what I was looking for. Vitazyme rocks, i'm in love with this shit! Will send pics of my other lab once I get there.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

hey man i spoke to a vitazyme guy yesterday thur email. im gonna get it just to try it out since i know u are having great success with it. im gonna call them tomorrow and speak to him here is the email he sent me.

"Kygiacomo,
Give me a call at 800-728-2716 on Monday. Vitazyme works well on cannabis. I have a friend who uses it regularly. I will tell you about Vitazyme and how to use it.
Best regards,
John Hudak

Plant Designs, Inc.739 Linden Avenue, Rochester, NY 14625
Ph - 585.586.3366
Fax - 585.586.3646

buddahslave

buddahslave

Great info! Please report back what he says because I have never talked to anyone. I just order the stuff off of ebay. It's been working great and I plan to harvest a week or two early because it's already looking very ripe. Currently im using it at 6oz in a gallon of spray. Maybe he will suggest more or to spray with the lights off or something. Can't wait to hear back.

Top Bottom