• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

20150524 094111

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Yo buddah i ordered some vitazyme. the guy i spoke with said that his friend that uses it grows big plants outdoors with it. he said only use .5 tsp per gallon for watering in and 1 tsp per liter for foliar. So after hearing how much u like the product i got the 8oz bottle off ebay so i can test it out on a few my plants outdoors and see whats up. there is no info from other growers on multi forums about using this product. u seem to be the only one i could find about it. idk why more growers arent using this? i think either 1 they dont know about this product or 2 just dont believe the hype and claims of it. i will admit that i am skeptical about it but 12.95$ cant hurt to give a test and see for my self. i should be mine sometime next week and i will do the before and after pics so we can see if there is any growth in that time. thanks man for the info on this

buddahslave

buddahslave

Thank you! I've been using 6 oz per gallon. I'm so happy to be able to switch to 1 tsp per liter. Please keep us informed on the progress and I will do the same.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Thank you! I've been using 6 oz per gallon. I'm so happy to be able to switch to 1 tsp per liter. Please keep us informed on the progress and I will do the same.
will do bro! im excited to get it since seeing how much u like it and we are into the same types of things to grow with. ya u can save alot more now instead of using that much. i will post before and after pics on a couple of my plants so we can get a good ideal of how this stuff works outdoors.
Vitazyme is a Organic Biostimulant Concentrate For home and garden/Cannabis use 1/2 tsp./gallon of water for watering-in and 1 oz/gallon of water for foliar applications. Can be tank mixed with anything using any type of spray equipment and can be used through irrigation as well. 100% water soluble and non-toxic.!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

hey bro how aften are u applying the vitazyme? ive only made 1 application as of now but i was guessing just 1x a week

buddahslave

buddahslave

so far once a week but I plan to up that to 2x a week since I decreased the amount im using. I just harvest the first batch of sfv and I got a half pound more than normal. So far so good.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

so far once a week but I plan to up that to 2x a week since I decreased the amount im using. I just harvest the first batch of sfv and I got a half pound more than normal. So far so good.
cool thats what i was thinking i will do as well about 5 days apart. i'll keep u posted on the results i see and u do the same..thanks brother!

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Hey Buddahslave, looks like the Vitazyme worked well for you. Are you still using it? Thats crazy you had good results at such a heavy dose, youd think with all those stimulants youd get some weird stretching or fox tailing. Did you try scaling back and using it a recommended dosage? Was there a difference? Was there any negative effects on quality when you used it at 6oz per gallon? Did you just foliar feed or did you apply it to the roots too? Those are some stout fat fat buds for the SFV, nice work.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hey Buddahslave, looks like the Vitazyme worked well for you. Are you still using it? Thats crazy you had good results at such a heavy dose, youd think with all those stimulants youd get some weird stretching or fox tailing. Did you try scaling back and using it a recommended dosage? Was there a difference? Was there any negative effects on quality when you used it at 6oz per gallon? Did you just foliar feed or did you apply it to the roots too? Those are some stout fat fat buds for the SFV, nice work.
hey snake oil. i also had good results this year with the vitazyme. i use it as a root drench on my Delahaze's and this year was the biggest delas i have ever had. i cant say 100% certain that it was the vitazyme bc i changed a few things in my routine this year but i will for sure be using it again next year. i used it at the rec dose of 1/2 tsp per 1 gallon

buddahslave

buddahslave

It was fine 6oz as a folliar spray. But I made the mistake of buying Cyco Nutrients and Mbferts Hormone Booster and using all three at the same time. I didn't know that Cyco put large amounts of hormones in there base til after my crop went to hell. I wont be using Cyco's line ever again and I stop using Mbferts Hormone Booster. I'm only using Vitazyme at 1 oz per gallon. I will report back the results in a few months. The over dose of hormones caused lots of stunted plants. about 10 died out right. Half of the plants thc levels were reduced, but the other half had large buds and full of thc. Less is best!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

It was fine 6oz as a folliar spray. But I made the mistake of buying Cyco Nutrients and Mbferts Hormone Booster and using all three at the same time. I didn't know that Cyco put large amounts of hormones in there base til after my crop went to hell. I wont be using Cyco's line ever again and I stop using Mbferts Hormone Booster. I'm only using Vitazyme at 1 oz per gallon. I will report back the results in a few months. The over dose of hormones caused lots of stunted plants. about 10 died out right. Half of the plants thc levels were reduced, but the other half had large buds and full of thc. Less is best!
why do u use 1oz per gallon when it says to use 0.5 tsp per gallon? did u find that if u use more it did better? i used vitazyme at 0.5 this year and had great results on my outdoor grow. i been looking at jumpstart but i dont think i will get it bc the vitazyme has brassinoslide in it and jumpstart dont.but alot of good reviews from peeps that do use it.

buddahslave

buddahslave

why do u use 1oz per gallon when it says to use 0.5 tsp per gallon? did u find that if u use more it did better? i used vitazyme at 0.5 this year and had great results on my outdoor grow. i been looking at jumpstart but i dont think i will get it bc the vitazyme has brassinoslide in it and jumpstart dont.but alot of good reviews from peeps that do use it.
I only use it as a folliar spray and as per the instruction from up above I've been following. I haven't tried it yet in the rez. Do you recommend that I do?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I only use it as a folliar spray and as per the instruction from up above I've been following. I haven't tried it yet in the rez. Do you recommend that I do?
thats the only way i used it this year. im gonna try to foliar next year though. give it a shot and see what u think

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Thank you, i just placed a order, cant wait to try it.

So the application dosage is .5 teaspoons per gal for a root drench application? Once a week?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Thank you, i just placed a order, cant wait to try it.

So the application dosage is .5 teaspoons per gal for a root drench application? Once a week?
yes that is what was on the bottle and that is what i used and i had great results

Top Bottom