Has Anyone Used Bud Factor X In Veg?

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

@buddahslave i just read back through this thread and i wanted to thank u so much man. u was the one that turned me onto vitazyme. i will never not grow without this product now. it will be interesting to see how jumpstart from grow more stacks up against Vita. i just dont think it will beat it but we shall see when i get the seeds a popping next april. i will document it side by side for the first 30-45 days while i still have the plants here at the house before i take them to their final plots. im gonna be putting my journal on the farm next year instead of grasscity. here is a thread i found on Icmag about PGRs. there is some good info in this imo https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196121

H

hawkman

i also urge u to look into vitazyme. i have been growing the delahaze for the past 4 years outdoors and the only thing i changed on them was adding vitazyme. my delas on average was 2-3 foot taller and had 2-3 oz per plant more then all the years previous. here is the link check it out http://www.plantdesigns.com/vitazyme/product_information
I will ; thanks for a advice -sounds like it is a good product

buddahslave

buddahslave

@buddahslave i just read back through this thread and i wanted to thank u so much man. u was the one that turned me onto vitazyme. i will never not grow without this product now. it will be interesting to see how jumpstart from grow more stacks up against Vita. i just dont think it will beat it but we shall see when i get the seeds a popping next april. i will document it side by side for the first 30-45 days while i still have the plants here at the house before i take them to their final plots. im gonna be putting my journal on the farm next year instead of grasscity. here is a thread i found on Icmag about PGRs. there is some good info in this imo https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196121
foshow bro

buddahslave

buddahslave

check out this site it has very useful information but never order anything from this guy he just takes your money and never ships anything. I research off the site and buy the items im interested in off of ebay

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

check out this site it has very useful information but never order anything from this guy he just takes your money and never ships anything. I research off the site and buy the items im interested in off of ebay
sweet thanks alot for the link. ya the website looks generic as hell lol good looking out not to order though. u must do like me i look at product i want then i open another window and type the product name and then i always put cannabis after it. I.E "6bap cannabis" "chitosan cannabis" etcetc so it will bring up alot of threads on all the fourms that discuss products.

M

Mack420

@Kygiacomo I've read many of your posts and I myself have used Vitazyme (only as a foliar) and fell in love with how my buds have been stacking this past crop. I've recently got my hand on a good source of frass and have since been brewing it with molasses and using it both as a root drench and foliar. I read that you have been using Vitazyme as a root drench but are you using it all the way through flower? Im 6 weeks into flower and have stopped using Vitazyme as a foliar at about week 4 and since been using frass and loving the results as they are finishing up. But i see that you are combing the two together. I can't find any information on Vitazyme use during the later part of flower. Whats your preference on it?

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

@Kygiacomo I've read many of your posts and I myself have used Vitazyme (only as a foliar) and fell in love with how my buds have been stacking this past crop. I've recently got my hand on a good source of frass and have since been brewing it with molasses and using it both as a root drench and foliar. I read that you have been using Vitazyme as a root drench but are you using it all the way through flower? Im 6 weeks into flower and have stopped using Vitazyme as a foliar at about week 4 and since been using frass and loving the results as they are finishing up. But i see that you are combing the two together. I can't find any information on Vitazyme use during the later part of flower. Whats your preference on it?
hey mack there isnt much info at all about vitazyme on the canna fourms. i stopped right around week 5 as well bro. i figured that after the flower sets and buds had already started to fill in that would be enough. the main reason i didnt go past week 6 was i was scared that it would make my buds foxtail. i hate buds that foxtail bc it makes for shitty looking buds in a bag. the only people i have spoke to that has used this is u,buddah and me so we just have to come up with the best combo for our ladys and relay the info to one another here in this thread.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

B-52 has a secret ingredient that is not listed on any label. It's called 6-Benzylaminopurine better know as 6-Bap. Without the 6-Bap the big bud is almost worthless. I have tested with it and without it and the difference is about a half a pound per light. This is the only way I have seen with my own eyes that you can achieve rock hard buds without paclobutrazol. Big bud alone will make the buds larger but they will be airy as hell. What you want is large dense buds.

Canna boost also has the Bap-6. Does vitazyme also have the Bap-6? So would using the canna boost have the same effect with big bug as if big bud was used with B-52?

H

hawkman

thanks greatly !!! for the tip use all but B-52 - use super thrive - what do you think of there "bud ignator ?

buddahslave

buddahslave

Canna boost also has the Bap-6. Does vitazyme also have the Bap-6? So would using the canna boost have the same effect with big bug as if big bud was used with B-52?
Vitazyme does not list 6-Bap as one of its ingredients and I feel that if it was in there they would list it. In theory using Canna Boost instead of the B52 should have the same result. Full disclosure I have never used Canna Boost but I hear it's very good shit. I would also take into consideration that Canna Boost is 3x more expensive than B52. I like B52 personally because as soon as you open the bottle it smells just like 1984 bottle of Flintstones vitamins :smug:

buddahslave

buddahslave

thanks greatly !!! for the tip use all but B-52 - use super thrive - what do you think of there "bud ignator ?
The whole Advanced Nutrients line works extremely well. Everything they sell works above and beyond. I have used Bud Ignitor and it took off about a week and a half of my harvest time and added several bud sites. I haven't used it in quite sometime due to budget concerns. It cost too much money to run there entire line and if I do it eats into my bottom line. I am seriously considering running the entire line once again.

LTWMRF

LTWMRF

Hey Buddahslave, I'm also very into the AN line of products. I just finished my first all indoor hydro run using only the Ph perfect series. I added Big Bud and Overdrive during flowering and had decent results for a complete noob run. I've started round two and purchased their Rhinoskin and B 52 as well. The directions on the bottles say to use during flower but the guy at the show said to run them through veg. The rhino is supposed to help root system and B52 supplies proper vitamins. Do you find this to be true or was I just sold crap for that stores profit margin? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Lowman

Lowman

I like AN for the most part...but their Rhino is a piss poor excuse for a silica product. Pro-tek is much better. Green Planet has one that is 10% silica for very cheap as well.

H

hawkman

The whole Advanced Nutrients line works extremely well. Everything they sell works above and beyond. I have used Bud Ignitor and it took off about a week and a half of my harvest time and added several bud sites. I haven't used it in quite sometime due to budget concerns. It cost too much money to run there entire line and if I do it eats into my bottom line. I am seriously considering running the entire line once again.
Didn't think it would shorten grow time - that' great have the total line going to give it a try adding bud candy, carbo load,ect - trying to get more essential oil in row to promote better taste

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hey Buddahslave, I'm also very into the AN line of products. I just finished my first all indoor hydro run using only the Ph perfect series. I added Big Bud and Overdrive during flowering and had decent results for a complete noob run. I've started round two and purchased their Rhinoskin and B 52 as well. The directions on the bottles say to use during flower but the guy at the show said to run them through veg. The rhino is supposed to help root system and B52 supplies proper vitamins. Do you find this to be true or was I just sold crap for that stores profit margin? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
GH armour Si is also 10% but i have found a even better product that is 45% silica and that is the nut line RAW. i will still use armour Si bc i need it to emulsify my neem oil. i also am gonna try out this OSA/28 silica this year. im pretty big on silica for the plants. i use basalt rock dust,azomite rock dust and bioag's humic/silica powder. i seen a huge difference from using silica vs not using it,but ya dont buy AN rhinoskin no more once u use up what u got. its basically water compared to the other products out there that is better and cheaper

H

hawkman

Go to "Kelp4Less".com they have some interesting products that might come in second after AN, their products would seem to have a good abosrption ! but products are expensive .

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Thinking of using Bud Factor X in veg to see if it will make the plant create more bud sites or thicken the cell walls. If the plant thinks its under attack in veg than how will it respond. I really would like to here any theories on this subject.
I think your going to create a potential lockout. Top and prune your plants for additional budsites and use silica to strengthen cell walls buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom