Has anyone used dchydro.com before?

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey what's happening fellas.. I saw this posted in another thread somewhere, but was curious has anyone actually placed an order with them and are they legit? :D

They have the cheapest prices on bulbs that I have seen so far. Hort's Dual Arcs Super Blue for $169 or super Hps for $60.. What is that about.. :D That is insanely cheap. I cannot get dual arc locally for under $250.. What a deal!!

Are these cats real? If so, I just found a new shopping spot, even shipping cost at $12 is nothing.. Man o man..

Z

ziggy1

Yes they are for real with great prices... shipping isnt superfast but reasonable...

ordered from them twice...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got off the phone with them. He did know his stuff. English was ok...lol have family 40 mins away from it. Gonna have them go check it out. They have a store open as well. That kills the prices I've been paying.

fred

P

pikes peak 69

I believe that is Maryland hydroponics sister site. I've ordered several times from both.
Only problem was returning and getting warranty on a Lum600 digital, took 6 weeks to get straighten out. All's fine not but damn that was a long 6 weeks.

Haven't ordered since because of it.

pp69

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!!!! Thank you everyone.. That is really good to know.. :rock

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, Just heard back from my cuz and the store has been know for being in with the law. He didn't know about the online store but the two growers I know in that area have avoided their store because of it's rep.... :(

Not trying to be a bummer. Might be a fine on-line source. Just wouldn't go into that store. Take Care.

fred

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ohhh reallly!!! That's really good to know Fred.. Thanks a bunch bro.. Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom