Has anyone used grow bags?

• Thread starter greytooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greytooth

I'm thinking about using some of these:

But I'm also thinking about just ordering some white 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot. They aren't food grade, but I'm not too sure how much I really care. People say not to microwave in plastic containers, and I do that all the time.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I'm thinking about using some of these:

But I'm also thinking about just ordering some white 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot. They aren't food grade, but I'm not too sure how much I really care. People say not to microwave in plastic containers, and I do that all the time.
Yeah grow bags are fine. I've used them a bunch with no problems. Avoid the white plastic buckets from home depot. They are not light proof and you will have problems with algae. Grow bags and smart pots are what I use. Smart pots are worth the investment because of the increased root mass they provide. My yields have increased 25% since I started using the smart pots.

G

gooey

only complaint i have is they are kinda wobbly, sometimes the soil gets dry pockets more in bags than buckets or smart pots imho...not a fan myself but they are cheap and do work...peace n puffs

Latest posts

Top Bottom