has anyone used the CF ECOstick?

• Thread starter afatsoweezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

afatsoweezer

Does anyone else use one of these?

Bought one to try it out and compared its reading to another. Works great, easy to read, displays EC/ppm/CF all at once, and never needs to be recalibrated. Now ... the test is seeing how long it lasts. Here's the poop:

KL-2385 CF ECOstick - EC/ppm/CF Meter

The KELILONG stick measures the nutrient strength of a solution. It is essential when growing hydroponics to know what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants and while they are growing. The KELILONG stick is an all-around conductivity meter. Its rugged chassis and precision components make it accurate every time you use it.

Fully waterproof and simple to use. Just dip the probe end into the nutrient and the unit turns on and off automatically. The reading is instantly displayed on an intuitive and easy to read scale of waterproof LED lights.

Main Features

· Fully waterproof
· Measures EC, CF and PPM scales
· High conductivity measurement for a broad range of
crops
· Factory calibrated, never needs recalibration
· Auto turn on and off
· No external knobs or switches

Measuring Range: 4 - 52 CF
0.4 - 5.2 EC
200 - 3640 ppm

Resolution: 1 CF unit (0.1 EC)

Accuracy: 4%

Temp. 5 - 50°C(32-122F) (ATC)

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

just ordered one on e-bay,got it for $27 bucks brand new,that's w/shipping...let u know how it works when i get it

N

nughit

Looks like the Bluelab Trunchion meter I have. I love my trunchion but this thing is like 1/5th the price. I may have to pick one up for a back up.

A

afatsoweezer

that's where I bought my too .... Ebay. Great price, three-day ship, comes with batteries, 16 inches long. Big mother.

D

DazedNconfussed

can someone post a link....im in the market for a cheap ppm/ph meter......

H

HydroFarmer

Do folks still like this truncheon?

I'd be interested in hearing from those of you that bought this tester as to how things are working out. The fact that it can't be calibrated seems like a concern but are you finding that it's accurate? Of those of you who purchased this do you still like it, or have you had problems with it.
Would you still recommend it?

B

bluegrass

I just bought one of these as a backup, anyone still using it? Any thoughts? Sorry to dig up such an old thread

B

Bunz

Picked one of these up at GC Hydro for $20 cash out the door. They had a gangload of them. Have had it for about 3 weeks now and everytime I use it, I check it against my Hanna PPM meter and it's dead on accurate.

I should have picked up a couple more as backups....

Latest posts

Top Bottom