HAS ANYONE USED UBER NUTES/HEARD OF THEM?

• Thread starter brodoswagins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brodoswagins

brodoswagins

Hey just been seeing a lot of mentioning of uber nutrients and their new line of hydroponic nutrients. been reading about them on the sideline but I decided to make an account just to ask you guys what youve heard. Are they quality nutrients? Expensive? Let me know! thanks

brodo swaggins

Daan Janssen

Daan Janssen

Brodo Swaggins! Funniest thing I've heard all day and it's only 9 am.

What really made me a long lasting customer to these guys is after seeing them explain why their products stood apart on Heavy T's show. There are few reputable companies that market their hydroponic nutrients specifically to marijuana growers. So I have mad respect for any company that recognizes where this country is heading and aren't afraid to jump the gun on what could be the next "prohibition" and the boom that comes after.

They stressed so much regarding how we will have a cap on how big our yields are, but quality is essentially the wild wild west of the industry. It's unmarked territory and as competition and legalities change, we as growers will need a new edge on the market. So mad respect for recognizing where this industry is heading and taking that extra step past these other companies.

Emphasis on...

1. Quality
2. Affordability
3. Ease of use

But to answer your question, yes I've dabbled around with their flowering booster (pyyro k) and wetting agents (fds and rna foliar spray). However, I haven't tried their new one-part nute (uni-one), recovery, or hi-q (essential quality builder).

Pyyro K: Uses pyyrophosphate which has 6 times the energy of phosphorous. Through your veg and flower, it acts as a metabolic booster. You'll notice increased growth rate and robustness as well as ROOT GROWTH/DEVELOPMENT. Thus it takes care of everything above AND below the medium. The way this product speeds up the metabolism of the plant, it saves you approx. 2 weeks per cycle (which throughout the course of the year means I can get another cycle/year!)

RNA/FDS: "Quality starts from day 1" by building more inter nodes and flowering sites as well as a main stock that will be thick as hell. It's also symbiotic and doesn't force anything on the plants. Can definitely attest to the fds/rna! The stems grow like nuts and i'd probably say my buds were 10% wider :D.

Re-cover: Not too much information on this product yet, but what I've been told is that it recovers the plants from PGR's and unlocks resin production. Thus, it puts the plants in a stage to produce its maximum potential.

Hi-q: This is a unique product used in the last week of flowering. Was kind of concerned spraying in the last week, but on the show, they explained how they use a fat soluble vitamin c that is released when it contacts the plants and prevents the oxidization that normally loses a lot of quality. Thus, it preserves the plants highest quality before its lost to oxidization. This is only vitamin c and they ensure there wont be any odd tastes once smoked because of spraying your plants. The results are "face melting".

Uni-one: One bottle used for both veg and flower!? It's thick like motor oil so the different elements stay suspended in the gel. This gel technology prevents the elements from reacting together (like calcium and sulfur). To emphasize elements when they are required in either the veg or flowering stage, the plants release certain acids that help attain desired elements in nature. So in this situation, there's a gel process where these acids react with the different specific encapsulated elements when they are needed, and at that time, the acids will instantaneously release the elements that the plant needs. WOW. Definitely going to be getting a bottle of this! (auto-sensing nutrient technology...)

So just to reflect on everything, these guys know whats up in the industry, they've recognized whats missing, and they've created a scientifically advanced line of nutrients like no other. It's just a matter of time before everyone gets on board and "top-shelf" products will be that much better.

I snagged a quote from their Facebook page stating their mission as a leading company in the industry, and that is, "When everything else is equal, quality always wins!"

Daan Janssen

Daan Janssen

And here's the link to the video. The real information starts at 1:35:00

vimeo com/94487969

Last edited:
Snake Oil

Snake Oil

There awesome nutrients, definitely next level products. I gave them a run and I need to make some tweaks to get my yield where l was at with Heavy 16 but the quality is thru the roof.

I really dig the RNA it gets your plants to stack up and you get thick branches and extra thick stalks, its perfect for my OGs.

The Hi Q is insane too, everyone is scared to spray there plants in flower but I like rinsing any dust that accumulates over the grow with Hi Q and it preseves your essentials oils making your flowers noticeably tastier and more potent.

The Uber one is definitely the best one part ive tried no cal mag needed its thick like motor oil, l had no deficiencies over my grow.

There definitely going to catch on check them out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom