Has Thcfarmer Considered A Classifieds Forum?

• Thread starter Perception
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perception

Perception

Have you all considered a classifieds section for hardware (no plants or seeds) here? I used to frequent automotive forums, and the classifieds forums were some of the most active pages. I know that I would love to be able to buy and sell used equipment here.

For example - I just bought a 4" Hurricane fan, but I'm thinking that I'd like something a little bigger. Instead of buying new, I'd love to be able to sell my 4" fan and hopefully buy a bigger 6" fan.

Thanks!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
We could just make this thread the classifieds thread. I'll start.

Will dance for dabs, serious inquiries send pm.
The best dance moves

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The only problem there is you would be violating one of the major rules here at the wonderful thc farmer.:)

mancdank

mancdank

Have you all considered a classifieds section for hardware (no plants or seeds) here? I used to frequent automotive forums, and the classifieds forums were some of the most active pages. I know that I would love to be able to buy and sell used equipment here.

For example - I just bought a 4" Hurricane fan, but I'm thinking that I'd like something a little bigger. Instead of buying new, I'd love to be able to sell my 4" fan and hopefully buy a bigger 6" fan.

Thanks!
Awesome idea put it to @logic see what he thinks. There's pros and cons I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom